Beating increased testosterone levels?

Why hollywood movies is against testosterone use?
There's more money in telling people that you need to look a certain way, BUT you don't use those scary hormones - HERE, wear these Nikes and eat these Wheaties... Now you're swole after.... Oh wait, you're not.

But thanks for the money sucke.. loyal customer!

There's more money in telling people that you need to look a certain way, BUT you don't use those scary hormones - HERE, wear these Nikes and eat these Wheaties... Now you're swole after.... Oh wait, you're not.

But thanks for the money sucke.. loyal customer!

to think that I went to school with bamas like that who studied marketing etc.

About two weeks ago I visited a person who owed me some money. I am usually not a violent
person but I said "fuck it" and went to his house, smashed all his windows and then gave him a beating.

Later that day, while I didn't feel different at all, I got the most amount of looks from women I've ever gotten.
I was at the airport, and got stares the whole time from women in ages from teens to 40+.
It was insane. Then for the next week, I had an incredible sex drive. I could jerk off three times in a row,
and my dick would still be hard as a rock (now I'm back to normal...where I gotta wait like 10 hours in between
masturbation sessions).

You think that was my testosterone levels that somehow got increased? I had refrained from jerking off
for a few days the week before to test myself as well. Maybe that influenced it?

Oh, my body also felt different. All my muscles felt harder than usual.

Remind me never to borrow money from you. Or shake your hand. :laugh3:

Back