Beating increased testosterone levels?

stolpioni

About two weeks ago I visited a person who owed me some money. I am usually not a violent
person but I said "fuck it" and went to his house, smashed all his windows and then gave him a beating.

Later that day, while I didn't feel different at all, I got the most amount of looks from women I've ever gotten.
I was at the airport, and got stares the whole time from women in ages from teens to 40+.
It was insane. Then for the next week, I had an incredible sex drive. I could jerk off three times in a row,
and my dick would still be hard as a rock (now I'm back to normal...where I gotta wait like 10 hours in between
masturbation sessions).

You think that was my testosterone levels that somehow got increased? I had refrained from jerking off
for a few days the week before to test myself as well. Maybe that influenced it?

Oh, my body also felt different. All my muscles felt harder than usual.

Only if your skin turned green at the same time.

FYI: Violent behavior and libido are actually very closely tied to estradiol, not entirely testosterone. Testosterone just illicits competitive behavior - especially in the presence of females.

This posts reminds me of the "misc" on bodybuilding dotcom. It would be quickly followed up with " cool story bro, one time I visited a person who owed me some money. I am usually not a violent
person but I said "fuck it" and went to his house, smashed all his windows and then gave him a beating.........

Only if your skin turned green at the same time.

FYI: Violent behavior and libido are actually very closely tied to estradiol, not entirely testosterone. Testosterone just illicits competitive behavior - especially in the presence of females.

Interesting, so do you think my estradiol levels were affected from the violent situation? If so, did they increase or decrease?

I haven't heard that before. My reason for thinking testosterone might have been affected is from watching movies. You usually see some guy "break through a barrier"
and do some violent shit, then he goes home and "rapes" his wife. I have seen this phenomenon quite a lot and therefore there must be a biological explanation for it.
Also, there seems to be evidence for that "winning" something increases your T levels, while losing decreases them.

Last edited:
Interesting, so do you think my estradiol levels were affected from the violent situation? If so, did they increase or decrease?

I haven't heard that before. My reason for thinking testosterone might have been affected is from watching movies. You usually see some guy "break through a barrier"
and do some violent shit, then he goes home and "rapes" his wife. I have seen this phenomenon quite a lot and therefore there must be a biological explanation for it.
Also, there seems to be evidence for that "winning" something increases your T levels, while losing decreases them.

Guy, you said you see it in MOVIES! Come on man...

That's just movie silliness playing on a stigma fueled by misinformation.

You see swings in hormones on a regular basis, with the highest upon waking, and the lowest by the late afternoon. I doubt your violence and spanking spree were driven by such (anger/aggression CAN give small spikes), but nothing to the magnitude of significance.

That's just movie silliness playing on a stigma fueled by misinformation.

You see swings in hormones on a regular basis, with the highest upon waking, and the lowest by the late afternoon. I doubt your violence and spanking spree were driven by such (anger/aggression CAN give small spikes), but nothing to the magnitude of significance.

No, it was not driven by it. But the testosterone was increased AFTER the fact. Hence I got increased sex drive for a week afterwards.

If this is a common occurrence in popular culture, then there is of course some truth to it. Question is now how one can keep that T-spike up, without having to beat someone once a week.
That habit would be a very dangerous long term strategy.

Dude wake up and smell the BS. TV and movies media etc will manipulate what you will perceive just to manipulate and control you. There is no law in hollywood that says that they have to show the reality of all things and what they portray in their bs films about roids, test is all BS. They show what they want to show and its always their biggest sponsor who gains the most.

No, it was not driven by it. But the testosterone was increased AFTER the fact. Hence I got increased sex drive for a week afterwards.

If this is a common occurrence in popular culture, then there is of course some truth to it. Question is now how one can keep that T-spike up, without having to beat someone once a week.

Do you have blood work to prove your test levels increased? If not, it seems like bullshit...

Like most popular bro-science myths, there IS a shred of truth to what you're saying. Heavy exercise and abstaining from sex (masturbation counts) DO temporarily increase natural testosterone production. However, the amounts are miniscule and they return to baseline shortly. This is where the ridiculous "nofap" garbage comes from as too many folks that look for studies don't read them in their entirety.

Adequate rest, a good diet, and stress relief are honestly the only ways to naturally increase your testosterone. Even then, that's bringing it up to where it *should* be under optimal conditions.

As Milton said, everything else is just hooey and movies taking liberties with science. :)

Dude wake up and smell the BS. TV and movies media etc will manipulate what you will perceive just to manipulate and control you. There is no law in hollywood that says that they have to show the reality of all things and what they portray in their bs films about roids, test is all BS. They show what they want to show and its always their biggest sponsor who gains the most.

Why hollywood movies is against testosterone use?

Wow, people here are so dumb there is no point in having a discussion. Nobody has talked about roids here. Nobody
has said it was testosterone that caused aggressive behavior. Learn to read you dumb redneck.

Back