Beca is Back!

Hello everyone that i have not seen on here in about a year. Supergirl.. you may remember giving me some advice before. Im back in competition in about 14 weeks (figure) and i am changing up what i am doing. I want to try anavar this time and i seem to only be able to get a hold of 20mg tabs. Can someone please tell me how to take these? Once, twice a day and how much. Ill prob be cutting them in half.
I did Winstrol (winny) a year and half ago and went off after my show. I have lost some muscle but needed to because i was a little bigger then what i should have been. Dont really want to do any inject. again. Any advice is very appreciated.

hello beca.. good to see you here... I would split the anavar into 4 pieces..start off at 1 piece a day then up to 2 pieces... Im not expert with women, but don't think you will want to go over 10mg a day... What are your stats now??

I don't think you'll have a problme with 20mg of Anavar (var). I'd split it in half if you buy into the stable blood level thing or just take it all at once.

My ex GF took 15 mf var with no sides. 20mg Winstrol (winny) didnt' agree with her at all.

Ok.... Update. Ahhh, they are 20mg capsules. Never even knew there were any but they seem to be the ones out there right now. I was going to shoot for 10mg but how do you split those.
I read the post about this earlier in the week and someone said snort it, no way. I thought they were actually kidding. If not i couldnt do that. Can you just mix with someone liquid??

BECA!!! whats up girl?? Missed you!!!

Glad to hear you're competing soon!!

ok.. here's what you have to do.. go buy a gram scale (the kind jewelers and drug dealers use lol) then empty your capsule on the scale, weigh out either 5mgs or 10mgs (depending on how you want to take it) and recap it into a capsule (you can buy empty capsules at vitamin shoppe)

then i would suggest you wither take 10mgs a day
OR
5mgs in the morning and 5 mgs post workout

then after 4 weeks if you're feeling good but still need more hardness and leaner muscles, up it to 15mgs and peaking at 20mgs

My last show i peaked at 20mgs which i ran right through my show and then cycled down the week after my show.. GREAT results!!!

Hope that helps a bit.. any questions, hit me up :)

good to see ya again!!
luv supes

Supergirl.....thanks so much!!! That is exactly what i was looking for.....details :).
I have been doing great, thanks for asking. Im going about this competition a little different then before so im hoping for some better results. Ill let you know how it goes!!! Thanks again!

again, its great to be back. Many thanks to all the warm welcomes, BIGFOOD and Gators most recentley, ive received and a special thanks to the both of you for all your support. I hope to be back at the number one spot where I belong very soon.

Dante44 said:
again, its great to be back. Many thanks to all the warm welcomes, BIGFOOD and Gators most recentley, ive received and a special thanks to the both of you for all your support. I hope to be back at the number one spot where I belong very soon.
Haha......shaddup ya wanker!!! :goof:

supergirl said:

ok.. here's what you have to do.. go buy a gram scale (the kind jewelers and drug dealers use lol) then empty your capsule on the scale, weigh out either 5mgs or 10mgs (depending on how you want to take it) and recap it into a capsule (you can buy empty capsules at vitamin shoppe)

OR

then after 4 weeks if you're feeling good but still need more hardness and leaner muscles, up it to 15mgs and peaking at 20mgs

My last show i peaked at 20mgs which i ran right through my show and then cycled down the week after my show.. GREAT results!!!

good to see ya again!!
luv supes

Hey Supes!! Question for ya babe. Did you use anything else with the Anavar (var) for your last show or just 20mg Anavar (var) ?

Fyre said:
Hey Supes!! Question for ya babe. Did you use anything else with the Anavar (var) for your last show or just 20mg Anavar (var) ?
ephedra & otc mild diruetic and no laughing, but a dexatrim here and there for appetite suppression when my appetite got too much ;) otherwise i'd eat myself into a balloon lol..
supes

supergirl said:

OR

good to see ya again!!
luv supes

Supergirl, I am in the same boat w/ the Anavar (var) capsules. I need to make these 5 mg, so what size caps? 4? How hard is it going to be to fill them? using what, a nail file?

what a pain...

Fingers66 said:
Supergirl, I am in the same boat w/ the Var capsules. I need to make these 5 mg, so what size caps? 4? How hard is it going to be to fill them? using what, a nail file?

what a pain...

go to Vitamin Shoppe, they sell capsules, scales etc... I'm not sure what size the capsules are, but they did not get filled up all the way... the tiny ones are too hard to work with...
best bet if you're weighing.. place a piece of paper on the scale and tare it out.. then drop on the powder and when its weighed, angle the paper into the capsule and the powder will run down into the capsule.. that's the easiest method i've used ;)

supes

Back