been taking the rui aromasin, and it works! works too well, my estrogen feels low!

danno33

been taking 15mg of aromasin a day along with 500mg test omnagren, and 500mg EQ, and i think it was too much aromasin! thinking of ways to raise estrogen back up, i think il take 750mg a week of test to try and elevate it. il be stopping aromasin until i feel better, then go back on with a lower dose. reason i took so much is because i hear it is underdosed, but clearly not. thank you rui for helping me loose the water and avoid gyno, but dam that stuff is strong lol. hope i bounce back soon.

RUI never seemed under-dosed to me and I have used A LOT of their stuff over the year, always go by the bottle dose! atleast for RUI...

I would rec you DON'T just stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI).
I highly rec you drop it to 12.5mg ed-eod for a couple weeks and go from there, maybe to 10-12.5mg eod.
many need 25mg ed, but some less. I rec you don't fully stop it and just lower dose a bit. Just me though.

your imagining it, even at 25 mg a day Aromasin would probably not crash you

what are your symptoms ? Low estrogen would result in horrible joint pain
^^This. Get some bloodwork done before you go and guess your way into gyno. :p It's really really REALLY hard to crash your E2 with aromasin, so unless you're super sensitive to the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) - it's doubtful.

your imagining it, even at 25 mg a day Aromasin would probably not crash you

what are your symptoms ? Low estrogen would result in horrible joint pain

I just read a sticky that talked about this very thing. It being tough to crash estrogen with stane. Ill try to find it and link.

i have stopped for a week and feel so much better. il go back on at 8mg a day and see how it goes. thanks guys!

i have stopped for a week and feel so much better. il go back on at 8mg a day and see how it goes. thanks guys!

WOW thats crazy that just that much it enough, many need 25mg ed-eod, but if 8mg works then stick to that! not everyone is 100% the same in estrogen conversion due to many factors. glad to hear you are doing better now! :)

Back