before and after test cycle pics

well im 9.5 weeks in so im not done, nd i dont have a fancy hd camera so i used my crappy cellphone cam im actually more yoked out than i look in thoes pics, 4got the leg pic of after owell it was a bitch uploading maybe some other time

The diet is important people just dont want to eat I see peoples diets and its so bullshit imagine the way they train

Good gains, your back looks sexy as fuck(no homo), massive improvement on rear delts I would be interested to know how you hit them rear delts so well.

Good gains, your back looks sexy as fuck(no homo), massive improvement on rear delts I would be interested to know how you hit them rear delts so well.

LOL Mad I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say! Those delts are insane! Gotta get on that program for sure

I don't got a particular exercise for certain muscle parts I don't count sets I never have anything plan when I go to the gym like for back I might do all cable movements or might just deadlift I also train back twice a week every other week same thing with legs

why would u train legs?training legs means more test production.more overall body mass,....remember the stronger ur legs are ur overall body ll be more stronger....and if upper body's big and legs are small u wont look good

Back