before and after

topvega

back from the dead
time difference between pics was a lil under 2 years I believe. I think I was around 165 in first pics and around 195ish in second. the other pic is what I looked like years ago at about 110lbs.

goku_kakarot77 said:
look jacked bro, what are you current stats, also any cardio? whats your cycle history

look awesome bro , keep it up

peace

Currently at 190. I had been down to 180 after being sick for 2 straight weeks and then finding out my cholesterol was 268 which made me change my diet up quite a bit. It has been difficult getting my needed calories in without the aid of high cal shakes but the shakes had a lot of sat fats in them so I switched to cleaner shakes with less cals. I don't do any cardio because I am a UPS driver and I am walking lifting and climbing stairs all day. That's the reason my calories need to be so damn high. If I don't get at least 3500 every day I start to lose weight.I have done multiple cycles over the years. Test alone, test with oral kickstart, test tren, test tren masteron..etc

thanks for the kind words ... gonna post up some of my pics from when i ran tren.. that shiet makes you into steel.. felt like i cld walk thru walls if i wanted too.. just hate the damn tren cough...

hey topvega are you heavy right hand dominant, because I can tell your right arm/shoulder is larger than your left.... I have the same issue, I was just wondering if you had any remedies

Back