Before you ask "how about this for a first cyle" read this

zackman04 said:
hello to all!! how do i get started here? i don't want to piss anyone off or ask the "wrong" questions. we CAN talk openly here right?? like how to get my hands on the things i NEED to HELP my bodybuilding??? please set me in the right direction Z.

Asking for Sources is asking to get Scammed.

test?

i am kinda new to all of this.whats a good way to put on some size ,not worry about gyno .whats the difference between ester,test

What Say Tren And Win Simultaneously

I Have Tren Left Over From Last Year Enough For About 6 Wks I Recently Started Win But Am Unimpressed With My Drive Thinking Of Stacking What Say About That

pleasure to join the forum. nice thread before all the questions came up. good novice info here. Thanks for all the help and the site.

keep reading tearhead also read the post for newbies and rules. Don't ask don't tell. Also I think ost will agree you shouls reconsider juice if you can't take a shot. the orals have a much higher risk for liver damage.

also tear look at steroid profiles in the website the major test types are there under testosterone. en and prop are most common i believe atleast in mhy area. En is good considering the numbe of shots.

I was thinking about taking EQ for my first cycle. I have a buddy that's been using gear for 8 years he said that EQ is like test light. what do you guys think?

Yea im thinking in doing my firts test prope cycle i was recomended to do 300ml a week, not 500ml, should i take annything else to protect me against high estrogenics reactions????

light foot said:
right now im using 100 ml of deca per shot how much can you shoot in one setting

you mean 100mg, and it depends on how concentrated it is... probably 100mg/ml... so that would mean 1ml per injection... thats fine, its not recommended to do anymore than 3ml at once, I wouldnt go anymore than 2ml in one shot

Is hair loss a highly likely side effect when using test. Can taking finasteride at the same time be an effective way to avoid this?

I have had sus for my first cycle and I was alright.. I'm planning on doing (30ml sus 20ml deca 40ml stana) for my coming cycle in a few months.. Is that okay? any suggestions how I could start off the cycle and how to spread em about in 12 weeks?

hello..I'm starting my first cycle next week and from all the postings I have read and research, I am strongly leaning toward a cycle of test first, to make sure I'm not prone to gyno, then start a cycle where I stack. How long after my cycle of test is it recommended to wait before starting a cycle of steriod/test? Also I am recieving conflicting information as to when I should take the Nolvadex, or clomid. I am readinig that this is good for post cycle recovery, and arimidex, or proviron during the cycle. Can you clarify any of this for me?

When people start talking about their cycles, I've seen links for other supplements on researchology. How do you know what you should need from that site while on your cycle.

i need some help, but i dont speak english very well...any of you speak spanish?...

I need a couch...lol...some one who help me with the cycle...and where to buy the stuff...I live in Iowa City IA...my MSN is I'm an Idiot@msn.com

Please!
I really need some help!
Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:
did my first course there and i didnt really see much differnce my diet was mad didnt stick to it after the 1st 5 weeks into it did i not get gains because i didnt stick to it or was i just working out wrong can someone please get back to me... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking about taking steroids but the only thing is i am 18 and i don't rele know all of the harmful side effects and i don't know how to get them ? ne advice would be great

look at the top of the page ..d click steriod profiles....and read away...

Back