Before you ask "how about this for a first cyle" read this

I am a beginner weight trainer. I would like to see and have big gains within the next two months.
I have taken mutant mass for the past month, and it hasnt done much.
Height: 5"9
Weight: 135

I just need information on which products I should buy for bulking up, and to stack.
I have already purchased and have:
Methandrostenolone - 25mg/ capsule - 100 capsule bottle
Windstrol - 25mg/ capsule - 60 capsules.

I need to know how I shuold cycle these products, if I need anything else to stack with. I DO NOT
want any bad side effects, any other products I would need to purchase to have my levels balanced?
How I should cycle this? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
Do i actually need anything else, or is this fine?
How many capsules I should take a day and at what times?
How I can keep my gains after the cycle, because I am only doing this once. And will cycle or take
any other steroids after. So I would like to keep my gains. How would I do this? a product perhaps?
It would help alot if someone can answer these for me.
Maybe even give me a week schedule of how to do this, and for how long would be great.

Just for ur help, I am 34, 225lbs, 6'1" and I am on my first cycle ever. I am doing Pentadex 300 & Equipoise 200, Pen-300 mg/wk and Eq-200 mg/wk split up on Mon. and Thurs. No side effects so far and its just now starting to be an accet for my work outs. I can see my upper body and legs leaning up and starting to grow in deffenition. Its all good. Sholders are rounding up and bi's are forming nice with all other muscles. Just wanted to share my results at a 5 week stand point.

It seems that Test has more side effects than deca or anavar. Why is it a bad idea to start with safer ones? I'm new and just trying to keep it real safe as I hold a good amount of fat in chest and had acne problems and a teenager.

Back