Before you ask "how about this for a first cyle" read this

I just ordered 70 pills of Mexican nolvadex along with 2 bottles of Test Enanthate 250mg. I will continue taking deca at a low dose until I get my gear and discontinue the dbol.
I also realized something by reading these post one here.
- When I first bought my deca I was told to take 300 mg a week and I was taking 300 every 4 days. I think that’s why I am having a swelling reaction. It should be 150mg every 4-5 days right instead of 300 mg every 4-5 days??
This site rocks and everyone here is very knowledgeable!!

ernie said:
500 mg per week of test right? When do I take it.(once a week or spread more)

You can, but i would take it in two seperat shots, monday thursday.

thanks for the info!i've been considering using 500-750mg of test cypionate for my 1st cycle this summer(if i can find some over here).i'm considering a 8 week cycle to start with.is this cycle too short or long for a first timer?i've used several cycles of PH's and will run a final cycle of M1T before the test cycle.
i'm 35,5-11" and 209lbs,been lifting off and on for the last 19 years.

not sure what to start with

ive just come off of no2 and was wondering about this "test" that you keep recommending fgr beginners to use. what excatly is its name so i could research it and places to buy it from. i was also looking at a product called primobolan acetate, tablets. im not really sure if im ready for injections yet. i also read some where on this site that after you finish a cycle you should go on some kind of testosterone suppplement to stop your gains from disappearing. if you shed some light on any of these topics i would really be grateful, thank you

tearhead said:
ive just come off of no2 and was wondering about this "test" that you keep recommending fgr beginners to use. what excatly is its name so i could research it and places to buy it from. i was also looking at a product called primobolan acetate, tablets. im not really sure if im ready for injections yet. i also read some where on this site that after you finish a cycle you should go on some kind of testosterone suppplement to stop your gains from disappearing. if you shed some light on any of these topics i would really be grateful, thank you

test = testosterone....start reading here..... http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/profiles/

1BadBeast said:
If you injected Monday and Thursday would the levels of test not be a little off in your bloodstream? You inject Monday wait 2 days, inject Thursday and wait 3 days...

What time period between injections would you recommend for 500mg's of Test Ethanate if you weren't injecting every Mon and Thurs?

Every 84 hours.......:D

hey guys whats up i was wonderin exacty what the difference was between test e, test cyp, and test prop , im plannin to start my first cycle of test e and d-bol wich a few of my friends have already done and had awesome results i was just wonderin how they are all different any help will be greatly appreciated

football player that needs help with first cycle...

I'm a football player playing college ball right now and I am in need of help. I weigh about 180 at 6 feet. I've tried everything to gain weight but juice and nothing has really worked. I have a friend who is a competition lifter and has recommended as a first cycle test entante and dbol for 10 week first cycle. weeks 1-4 do dbol and weeks 1-10 do test. then clomid as a post cycle therapy (pct). I am writing this post becuase I am in need of help and could really use it from all you guys. I wanna be able to keep most of my gains and I know you guys can help me. Please do.

first timer

:druggie:

NYjets17 said:
I'm a football player playing college ball right now and I am in need of help. I weigh about 180 at 6 feet. I've tried everything to gain weight but juice and nothing has really worked. I have a friend who is a competition lifter and has recommended as a first cycle test entante and dbol for 10 week first cycle. weeks 1-4 do dbol and weeks 1-10 do test. then clomid as a post cycle therapy (pct). I am writing this post becuase I am in need of help and could really use it from all you guys. I wanna be able to keep most of my gains and I know you guys can help me. Please do.

first timer

:druggie:

You don't need the dbol, but when are you going to be drug tested again.

I won't be drug tested until early september, but i have that all worked out when i get back from the summer.

hello to all!! how do i get started here? i don't want to piss anyone off or ask the "wrong" questions. we CAN talk openly here right?? like how to get my hands on the things i NEED to HELP my bodybuilding??? please set me in the right direction Z.

need help BAD

My diet and training are in great working order, for the record. My question is i have 100 tabs of A50 and about 10 cc's left of test 4 im poor as hell and cant buy anything else, but i do work at GNC. What is the best way for me to use this shit. please email me back at theill900@yahoo.com HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP

this is my first time on here, i just used superprimo 100 last night for the first time. anyone know if this stuff is real or not?

Reforvit Tab Loeffler

Hello all.... new here so please bare with me. J'ed before but really serious and doing some homework this time.
I am looking to stack REFORVIT TAB LOEFFLER Y VITAMINAS with deca and sus. I know this is d but I have heard some bad things about it. Any suggestions? Thx

Back