Before you ask "how about this for a first cyle" read this

I too am a beginner. I was told that to start, I should take a cycle of Test-E 250. I am 5'11 175-180lbs, an athlete, and looking for some size and strength gains. I also need to be able to pass a test around a month or a month and a half from last dose. Is Test-E available in pill form or just via injection? Looking for some feedback/guidance... Thanks!

I too am a beginner. I was told that to start, I should take a cycle of Test-E 250. I am 5'11 175-180lbs, an athlete, and looking for some size and strength gains. I also need to be able to pass a test around a month or a month and a half from last dose. Is Test-E available in pill form or just via injection? Looking for some feedback/guidance... Thanks!

Please start a NEW thread.

I did a 10 week cycle of Iranian Test E 250 for 10 weeks, gained 15lbs solid muscle, it was great as a beginner with no side effects apart from the occasional sore leg. I will now run a 12 week Test E, 2 shots a week, one shot of deca a week with 1-6 weeks of D-Bol. I'll keep you guys updated with my progress. If any of you guys are from the UK then use the NHS Harm Prevention clinics, they will test your blood levels and liver functioning during your cycle, they will also give you IM needles, Alcoholic swabs and a pin box for free. They were really helpful.

Good Luck and Don't over do it.

Where is test?

Allright you talked me into it. First timer here and will take test before anything else. And how much do i take?

Last edited by a moderator:
500mgs/week for 12 weeks. Pct 2 weeks after last injection.

JC...Great post!
Still true today! Every newb should read this first! Test-cyp was my first and one of my best to this day. Ran it 95 @ 25. A few cycles l8r and I wish I could get the results I had on from that first one. Even though I knew nothing on how to take it. Keep HITTIN' it HARD!

arimidex .5 to 1.0 mg ed whole cycle good Aromatase inhibitor (AI), if your scared of getting bitch tits nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) 20/20/10/10/10

im not gonna pretend to be an expert or that i've ever done a cycle ......im about 6 months into research so i feel confident in telling you that

im not sure about supertest but test usually 250-500 mg a week

Where?

I am new at the world of steroids, but so deperately want to start a cycle. I'm lean but have always been a small guy and am ready for some help. My concern is finding steroids! I know what I want done my research, but can't trust anyone. I spent A LOT of money on my first cycle with domesticgear.com but never received any product and was stupid enough to send them $500. I corresponded with them alot only to be taken! I just want to buy a cycle. What sites can I actually trust?

Last edited:
Hello guys I'm new to the whole steroid thing I have been reading all about this stuff. I was wondering if you guys could point in A good direction to start off with. I am 18yrs old i weigh 300lbs I can do atleast 15 pushups. I have tried all kinds of weight loss products that don't work . So I have turned to you guys. I wanna slim down. I wanna be able to live healthier a life, and I would like a nice body. So what do you guys recommend that I take to lose this weight

beginner needing help

I'm about to purchase some test 350 for my first cycle and was looking for advice on how to take it.

Was also wondering what PCT was and what the benefits are. Thanks for any help guys, great forum.

Back