Best Anti-e that wont effect growth and still keep off bloat?

!@#$%^&

I want to take the bloat off from the dbol in a few weeks when i am done with the dbol, il still be on 500mg test and startin 75mg eod fina. I dont care about stoppin gyno, i dont think im prone. Just want the bloat off. Will fina help with that? I was thinkin femara.

Popular belief at the moment is that no anti-e will inhibit growth. If you dont need an anti-e, then dont use one. As for stopping the bloat, even if you were on heavy doses of anti-es, you would still carry some bloat. Many dont know this, but androgens bloat you also (its not only estrogen).

r2e.........i hope your correct regarding anti-es and not inhibiting growth. but i always feel that people think nolva will hinder gains. are there any studies or even anecdotal evidence to confirm that they will not.

you already saw my otehr post, so you see why i am concerend. unfortunately i will always have to run anti-es with my cycles.

J steel said:
r2e.........i hope your correct regarding anti-es and not inhibiting growth. but i always feel that people think nolva will hinder gains. are there any studies or even anecdotal evidence to confirm that they will not.

you already saw my otehr post, so you see why i am concerend. unfortunately i will always have to run anti-es with my cycles.
Anti-e's, such as nolva, decrease systemic igf-1. It is thought that systemic igf-1 is not nearly important as localized igf-1, although it may contribute to a very small percentage of the gains. I wouldnt be too worried.

Rhino58 said:
r2e, good post but. When you cut bloat, you are losing weight and strength gain.

But does this in the end contribute to more lean mass, possibly. Considerably, probably not. I will take the lower bp, and the feeling of not looking like the michelin man. Personally I don't think an anti e is needed until you get to the higher levels of test, 750 and above, and some don't need it then. Bloat can be controlled considerably with diet, and nolva will not keep the bloat off.

jcp2 said:
But does this in the end contribute to more lean mass, possibly. Considerably, probably not. I will take the lower bp, and the feeling of not looking like the michelin man. Personally I don't think an anti e is needed until you get to the higher levels of test, 750 and above, and some don't need it then. Bloat can be controlled considerably with diet, and nolva will not keep the bloat off.

I would only use the l-dex while on dbol. Maybe along with the test but not as much.

Rhino58 said:
I would only use the l-dex while on dbol. Maybe along with the test but not as much.

I may, the cool thing about adex is it works quick. Some say adex negates the affects of dbol, i agree to a degree. The affects we experience from dbol are mostly from water, so you negate that, you are negating much of the affect. I have run 20mg with adex and got good results, so it is not totlly true.

jcp2 said:

;) ~!!!

I dont think Anti-Es or Anti-As will hinder gains to any real noticable impact. Although when you do lower water retention, you will lower overall weight and strength gains.

I think anti- Es and As are essential to the prevention of estrogen related sides and I wouldnt take the chance not using them!

LAWNSAVER said:
I dont think Anti-Es or Anti-As will hinder gains to any real noticable impact. Although when you do lower water retention, you will lower overall weight and strength gains.

I think anti- Es and As are essential to the prevention of estrogen related sides and I wouldnt take the chance not using them!

Yeah, but what i am saying is the estrogen related sides are part of the affect of dbol, how much muscle do you think you are really gaining in 2 weeks. I gained 15lbs in 2 weeks on dbol and a shitload of strength before, and i can guarantee that a very minimal amount was muscle. I should have ran adex with that one, but i was experimenting, and now i know that if i ever run dbol again i can run 20mg with no adex and get great results, i don't like running more drugs than i have too. I think people are running too much dbol because they are running adex with it.

Back