Best anxiety meds to control aggression and mood on high dose test and tren.

Only talking to a doc cand ease your mind about it.
All my life i have suffered with mild depression and have been taking 20 mgs of prozac a day since i was 15 (im 28 now). I find that when i go on high dose test and tren i feel lots of anxiety, nervousness and jitters.

I work in sales so its very important in my line of work that i stay cool, calm and composed.

My doctor knows about my steroid use. She doesnt condone it but doesnt lecture me every time i go to her either.

Would it be a good idea for me to see if she can prescribe me some anxiety medications? Any ones in particular that dont cause drowsiness?

All my life i have suffered with mild depression and have been taking 20 mgs of prozac a day since i was 15 (im 28 now). I find that when i go on high dose test and tren i feel lots of anxiety, nervousness and jitters.

I work in sales so its very important in my line of work that i stay cool, calm and composed.

My doctor knows about my steroid use. She doesnt condone it but doesnt lecture me every time i go to her either.

Would it be a good idea for me to see if she can prescribe me some anxiety medications? Any ones in particular that dont cause drowsiness?

stay off tren is you have mental issues.
I rec kava kava root for anxiety.

this might help: Help to Stop Panic Attacks

even for depression you need cognitive therapy not drugs... its thought pattern that is the issue, that can be fixed with knowing yourself, thought and practicing meditations and cognitive therapy..

look up audio book : eckhart Tolle the power of now
he has a few good ones, also deepak chopra.

good luck man.

That is a solution that worked for you...

yeah. for me it make me get CRAZY anxiety at times. no matter the strain. I am legally allowed to have it in Canada ( got card) and use it for my BAD spinal pain. but dont use much and like to avoid mental effects..

Eckhart Tolle has fresh revolutionary ideas, has helped me a lot too. I read its book.

stay off tren is you have mental issues.
I rec kava kava root for anxiety.

this might help: Help to Stop Panic Attacks

even for depression you need cognitive therapy not drugs... its thought pattern that is the issue, that can be fixed with knowing yourself, thought and practicing meditations and cognitive therapy..

look up audio book : eckhart Tolle the power of now
he has a few good ones, also deepak chopra.

good luck man.

Back