Best Canadian Labs?

MattD

Jacked Ecto
Stuck with Svensk Apotek at the moment, quality has dropped off way too much for my liking. Looking to upgrade to better quality.

Switched from Svensk to Medi myself. I had alot of injection pain and soreness with Svensk. None with Medistar. Not reppin just sayin

Ditto on the Svensk. A lot of injection pain, lack of libido and strength gains = shitty gear.

Some guy on another forum emailed me a Medistar list but he wants to be a middleman aka jack up the prices. He said Medi is not taking new customers?

BS?

There are tons of great Canadian labs..Fimea, kayne , NP..medi...Its personal preference really....I personally like Fimea and NP.. but I do really like Fimea's 30ml short ester jugs ...here is some tren A I grabbed.....View attachment 548637

Last edited by a moderator:
AML 4 sure!

But AML did not exist when this thread was actual..AML started in summer '12 (not sure what month)

Ditto on the Svensk. A lot of injection pain, lack of libido and strength gains = shitty gear.

Some guy on another forum emailed me a Medistar list but he wants to be a middleman aka jack up the prices. He said Medi is not taking new customers?

BS?

That's fucken bullshit. I talked to him via email the other day and he did not say this at all.
They do not export out of canada tho. Otherwise, I would have given them a shot.
You need a hook up for them, let me kno

** didnt notice this thread is ancient.

Last edited:
New member here guy long time lurker. just started some fimea test e 5 weeks ago. this is my first cycle, so far no sides at 600mg per week, just wondering if anybody else has some experience with this brand, or knows somebody with experience with this brand, i have easy acces to all there gear, so im curious to here what some have to say.

My personal opinion, given the complete lockout of AML from Canadian Bodyuilding, is to avoid referencing anyone from that forum to AML.. No one showed up to support them from that site when they were bring slammed with zero qualitative information.. who's to say a CB member isn't here to fish for an AML reference for nefarious purposes..

Do not go with Fimea if you don't like Svensk. I recommend: AML, Pinn, NuPharm, E Pharma. Medi is back to normal. Little hiccup in their powder source but I can assure everyone that their good to go and readily available Canada wide.

Last edited:
Fimea labs is top notch in my book all my boys run it no problems at all baby kisses for shots smooth as butter. plus they have press tabs, shrink wraps tops.

My personal opinion, given the complete lockout of AML from Canadian Bodyuilding, is to avoid referencing anyone from that forum to AML.. No one showed up to support them from that site when they were bring slammed with zero qualitative information.. who's to say a CB member isn't here to fish for an AML reference for nefarious purposes..

What's the story with the AML-Canuck Bodybuilding beef?

Running Fimea's tbol right now. Loving the pumps!
No bloat, great drive!
Ran some of their var too; shred to bits!!

Back