Andromed Labs is back home on 'Ology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernfish

After a brief hiatus, AML and I are back and ready to pick right back up where we left off.
This is a reintroduction of AML and myself as along with the regulars I see many new faces here that I don't recognize. Andromed is not only one of the leading Canadian UGLs, but one of the online communities leading UGLs.

AMLs priorities to you as a customer are:

- Gear Potency (correctly dosed gear EVERY time)
- Customer Service
- Fast Deliveries
- Minimal post injection pain
- 100% Sterile Gear

I have spent some time looking around the online communities the last while and here's what I have noticed. We have gotten away from bodybuilding and moved towards a sales floor. There are very few reps who rep a lab they back 100% but MANY salesmen selling a product. I have been bodybuilding for 12+ years and bodybuilding is about camaraderie and helping one another....not pushing things or pimpin products.

My priorities to you s a customer and fellow lifter are:

-To not bombard you with sale pitches
-To share with you my experiences in my bodybuilding journey
-To be truthful and NEVER bullshit you when I answer a question of yours or provide you with info
-To represent a company that I back 100% and have for many years

Need to get to the next level? Let Andromed Labs be the road that gets you there.

Schredder

You may contact me via PM or the email address below.​

Last edited:
yeah sure... AML sent me a bunch of test400 vials that ended up having black mold growing in them after only a few months in storage... what was just as sickening is how they dealt with the issue (with prof and pics and all, would even send them back but they where not interested) or i should say lack of dealing with the issue... and added personal attacks and threats to it via email and called me a scammer... yeah.. ok...
Avoid AML, they where good, but went to crap pretty fast and its a shame...

pics here>> http://imgur.com/a/BsuYQ

Last edited:
yeah sure... AML sent me a bunch of test400 vials that ended up having black mold growing in them after only a few months in storage... what was just as sickening is how they dealt with the issue (with prof and pics and all, would even send them back but they where not interested) or i should say lack of dealing with the issue... and added personal attacks and threats to it via email and called me a scammer... yeah.. ok...
Avoid AML, they where good, but went to crap pretty fast and its a shame...

pics here>> imgur.com/a/BsuYQ

Sure am glad to hear that. I was just about to make an order.... Bitter Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back