Newby 39 yrs old been on andro for over 2 years

Skorzeny

So new to forums. Not really sure what to expect. Definitely frustrated with my natural tess level of 95.
i'll go through history.
About age 35 started getting tired more and more. Started feeling so weak i couldn't sleep and felt like driving to work was like trying to function on 2 hours of sleep running into curbs etc. Went to doc who started androgel. Helped but never went over 300. Felt better but new this wasn't normal. Used to have energy all day long naturally. Went to a gym that used cyp and was offered. Said no for a while and finally after over 2 years using it didn't go anywhere. Cheaper to use cyp inj even though i was very nervous and hate needles. Became used to it and felt way better as i used it. After 2 months felt normal again. I was able to hit the gym 3 timers a week and slowly increased muscle mass. Fought every week in the gym to gain those 2-3 extra reps a week and was happy with that. Levels were 650-690 and felt good. Supply became inconsistent over time. Last vial i bought couldnt have been sterile. Injection sites swelled and warm to the touch every spot. Couldn't even sleep pain was so bad so dumped it. Went back to androgel but at 350. Enough to be normal functioning and can have 2 trips to the gym a week but thats about it. Can't recover enough to lift like i used to. Not looking for a quick fix ok with fighting to make gains. Just want to be normal again around 7-800 levels. Could use some direction. Looking to DIY gear as i cannot count on legit supplies. My endocrinologist pretends to be cool but only wants me to run labs and pad his patient visits every 6 weeks. Copays are ridiculous and my insurance sucks. Not getting anywhere except broke. Any help would be appreciated.

Proper equipment and supplies to DIY is a reasonable investment. Based on legal status your supply would still be questionable. You would want to send in a sample and have it tested. I avoid the black and grey markets as much as possible.

Read the TRT overview sticky. It'll give a good base to argue for injectable test, why use and ask for hCG and aromatase inhibitors.

I got sick of fighting with doctors and just made adjustments to afford my TRT on my own. I go through IncreasemyT. Pharmacy is legit, process was easy (need labs), consultant is good. The doctor I spoke with has been the only doctor who could actually keep up. I'm no expert in general but I k ow my case specifically. Arguing Endocrinoloy with my neurologist and side effects of epilepsy and the drugs to treat it with an endocrinologist. Neither knowing the others side and both refusing to send me to a neuro-endocrinologist. I actually learned a little about my liver function, epilepsy drugs and how exactly they lower my testoserone. A change from teaching someone who is arguing against you. "No Dr. X temoral lobe epilepsy does affect the endocrine systems and yes my medication does mess with my balls and here are 10 references to clinical trials, journal of Endocrinoloy, journal of neurology and the FDA drug pamphlet from my prescriptions". Ramble over . . .

Entourage has it's people on here who will share their experience with them.

I'll pay a higher price knowing my compounds are what they say they are, are sterile and are properly dosed. I dont want some dude with the flu cooking something in his dirty kitchen I'm about to inject into my body.

Find a way to make it work for you. You said you felt better on injections, so there is your answer. Get dialed in and feel great. (Getting dialed in takes time and effort )

Test Cypionate is NOT expensive. The money you invest through a proper DOC or using IMT or Entourage will be well worth it. Complete labs are a must and to your benefit. You say you were 95 at the start of this? That's crazy low, unless you were coming off a cycle and did not do proper PCT.

Awesome user name Otto. There are some underground labs out there that sell legit stuff, and for not a lot of money. Main problem is minimum order size and needing bitcoin.

Thanks for the advice. Going through the TRT info and seems pretty right on. Guy at the old gym was telling me about doing his shots every 3-4 days so they didn't drop so much. Alot of things seem to be coming together as im reading this and also didn't pay much attention to the estrogen blocking issues. Good info on their thanks. i'll post back after i go through all of it.
Tank, yeah otto was one of my heros growing up. Cool dude would have been someone to know in real life. Bet a WW2 007 would have some interesting stories. As for the underground labs Im game on having it tested and DIY. Was about to order overseas and realized im running blind due to my frustration with my docs. Need some help. I kind of sad how this issue doesn't get enough attention.

Almost forgot to mention, you are correct 95 was the last time i was off completely and had no more androgel. First started off about 200 when i first got diagnosed. My PCP was making every attempt covering his own butt. He said go to the gym and i did. But.. i needed energy to get there and keep going. It was kind of strange. From 28-34 i drank like a fish while going to college off and on. I was pretty healthy as i stayed active. I stopped drinking around 35 and went back to the gym. Made progress and got healthier until got diabetes. I couldn't make sense of it as i weighed the same but exchange fat for muscle. Still overweight but was in way better shape. Adult onset type 2 diabetes at about 35. Just slowly started feeling drained like a clock slowly winding down until it was more than i could bare and went to a doc. My PCP wouldn't give me a referral so after almost 2 years I switched PCP's. Hes kind of been dragging too and endo not much better. Anyways i'll keep reading. Thanks again.

DIY is intriguing, but has a whole host of issues around it. Minimum order size would put you in test for multiple years, so there may be a storage life issue. Also I've read border controls are watching for raws much more intently, so there is risk there. My theory is the better UGLs are buying the same raws you would get, assuming you got the real thing, so I don't have an issue using them. Always best if you can do some 3rd party testing for any source, raws or UGL.

Once you get your whole protocol for test, AI, and HCG sorted out I think you might be pleasantly surprised at how little a year's supplies would cost.

My only concern is finding a doc who is willing to up my levels and not pad their patient visits. Current doc wants me in every 6 weeks like hes asking for a luncheon. Not a big deal for him but copays are ridiculous considering he still has me at under 400 for a year without doing anything. I have a visit with him end of the month lets see how it goes. think i'll have the discussion with him about getting cypionate and injections. See what he says.

My only concern is finding a doc who is willing to up my levels and not pad their patient visits. Current doc wants me in every 6 weeks like hes asking for a luncheon. Not a big deal for him but copays are ridiculous considering he still has me at under 400 for a year without doing anything. I have a visit with him end of the month lets see how it goes. think i'll have the discussion with him about getting cypionate and injections. See what he says.
how did your last visit to your doc go or did you find a better doc?

Ah haaaa, Lol Hey casanovaaa I like that you dig back into the older threads...... It would be good for one of these guys to see and post back to us after they're down the line a few months.

Good job man not just for the original OP but for O'logy's reputation as a helpful forum as well the Vets here do care about the people who come here seeking our knowledge and experience and TRUSTWORTHY suggestions / advice.

Thanks

Back