• dianabol (naposim romania)

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • dianabol (thai anabol)

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Loeffler Reforvit-B

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

XXX

I know this is a matter of opinion but I have not used them in a while and have a few choices. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have used Russians and Naps. I definitely saw more gains on the Russians (probably due to the fact it was my first cycle). I am staying away from dbol from now on though, not a big fan

body research blue harts 10mg. i dont see any reason someone would be cheap and use liquid dbol or vet dbol. anabol is also cheap, russians cheaper.

Thai's or Russians, everything else is just 2nd rate. Those 2 are the top dogs. But if its proper dosed "All D is created equal"

I've tried naps, pinks, russians and loved them all. My current favourite is the peru tech ones, I get the same results but they are way cheaper (and no customs to deal with)

needsize said:
I've tried naps, pinks, russians and loved them all. My current favourite is the peru tech ones, I get the same results but they are way cheaper (and no customs to deal with)

You guys in Canada don't have it to bad. You have some of the best UG labs around, cuban cigars, and some HOT ladies :D

greek physique said:
body research blue harts 10mg. i dont see any reason someone would be cheap and use liquid dbol or vet dbol. anabol is also cheap, russians cheaper.

Russian here is veery expensive, not cheap!

XXX said:
You guys in Canada don't have it to bad. You have some of the best UG labs around, cuban cigars, and some HOT ladies :D

I cant complain, the UG lab scene is great, the women rule, only thing I cant find around here is gh

Bianabol- Bulgarian dianabol... expensive and very hard to get a hold of but theyr good quality and kick ass in the gains section!

Back