Best ephedra out now....

both for me, it's win win...but you have to take it early in teh day otherwise you won't be able to sleep

50mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine for me ED for 2 weeks than cycle off 2 week.

This works wonders for me. It supresses my appetite and gives me quick energy.

I get it from the gas station.

Clen f'n sucks!

gooby said:
they lifted the ban on it but i think that suppplement companies are not want to mainstream it any more. the bang for my buck is swarm. but the only one i can find is stacker 2 and they want way to much liek 3x what it used to cost. it's cheeper to use clen.

http://www.intomyhealth.com/Merchan..._Code=diet-pills-weight-loss&Product_Count=12

Yeah the prices have definitely skyrocketed! I remember being able to get AST Dymetadrine tabs (100 count, 25mg) for like four or five bucks.

well i know that they sell Yellow Swarm in many gyms with ephedra in it but it was running around 65-80 bucks for a months supply, where Clen is only 50 or 60 i think

Yeah it's a good test to keep your nerves under pressure, when I was on for 2months I was sweating and shaky as hell!! But on the outside I looked cool as a cucumber...worked a treat when I had to sneak something through airport customs :D

best ephedra i ever took hands down was the 25mg in those worldwide Thermo Speed drinks they used to sell a few years back. Or the stacker II or III. you can still get the stackers with 25mg off ebay...you just have to know what you are looking for. i recently bought some a few months ago.

ps. that ECA (ephedra tab, 200mg asprin, one caffiene tab) stack does nothing near what the thermo speeds or stacker did

I have asthma and when I used ephedrine products (4 times a week) I never ever had to use a puffer and can run a 5K under 22 min!
In Canada you can still get some of these like Bio-Burn & Firedrene as I use these now,nothing beat the old Hydroxycut!!
Did not work for everyone but for me they got me ripped!!
My avatar I am at 5% using hydroxycut.

crushershockey said:
my clen is 200mcg/mL.. i usualy start off with 1mL/day and work my way up from that... by the end of my 2nd week just before i cycle off of it i usually take about 2mL/day maybe a little less... makes me shake like a mofo
This is some of the worst advice I have EVER seen anyone give. DO NOT try to take 200mcg a clen the first day. In fact do not try to take 200 mcg's of clen PERIOD unless you are very experienced and know what it will do to you. Find Bigandy's clen FAQ and read it. Beginners should start with lke 20mcg's the first day. If you think you are taking 400mcg of clen a day i call bullshit. I'm on 80 right now and shaking out of control. I have read guys tolerating up to 200 but never even heard of someone tryin to go higher than that.

I dont take ephedra when I take a NO product or Arginine because they counter act eachother, so the ephedra will cancel out the production of the NO

I don't think any of these boosters are good for your heart or CNS! Your body will just say fuck you and give up one day!

crushershockey said:
my clen is 200mcg/mL.. i usualy start off with 1mL/day and work my way up from that... by the end of my 2nd week just before i cycle off of it i usually take about 2mL/day maybe a little less... makes me shake like a mofo

i was reading through this thread and had to stop and ask, only because im doing clen myself for the first time right now....if you were taking in 2 ml's of clen wouldn't that equal out to around 400 mcg's??? that seems like an insane amount.

best thing for bf loss is cardio period. as said above, using this stuff for yrs. one day your heart is gonna give up or your brain. too much on the vascular system. I use AMPed by Met-Rx thats it.

theres something called bronkaid you can get it at the pharmacy, its over the counter but you have to ask the pharmacist for it, its got 25mg of ephedra

evansss said:
i was reading through this thread and had to stop and ask, only because im doing clen myself for the first time right now....if you were taking in 2 ml's of clen wouldn't that equal out to around 400 mcg's??? that seems like an insane amount.
Bro I would answer this in PM to make sure you got it but anyone reading this needs to know not to take this amount. Seriously start with 20mcg's a day and work your way up. I wouldn't even go over 80mcgs a day on your first run. At about 120 I am a complete mess. I think Clen is garbage and not worth the sides. I shake of control to where it has been noticeable to people around me. I'm not saying everyone will have a bad experience, but ease yourself into it. 200mcg is for extremely advanced or insensitive people. 400mcg would feel worse than death to me.

Back