best fat burner?

vbuggie

i want to take something to get back into shape for the summer, whether is ghg clen or anavar. what is the best. i was thinking to take a t3 or t4 but i heard i shouldnt go near that stuff. from past expierences what is the best thing out there for a 21 yr old female whos just looking to shed a couple pounds n get some abs

Ab Crunches, a good diet, and some Cardio at your age... I would not take any chemicals at your age, if you are very worried about it and think you are overweight then see the doctor..

Sorry I cant be of any other help but do not mess with the Thyroid shit unless you read up on it real WELL..

Regards,

FLEX

i want to take something to get back into shape for the summer, whether is ghg clen or anavar. what is the best. i was thinking to take a t3 or t4 but i heard i shouldnt go near that stuff. from past expierences what is the best thing out there for a 21 yr old female whos just looking to shed a couple pounds n get some abs

Best fat burner?
Diet

What the others said!

T3 will make u feel exhausted. Clen only works if u have low body fat. Anavar???... That's a steroid not a fat burner, who told you steroids burn fat???!!!.. They don't.

All these fat burners u see on the market are just loaded with caffeine. The only tying that u would lose fat on is DNP but then you'd prob kill yourself which isn't worth it.

Lots of protein, only carbs around training... BOOM works for me :)

I have to agree sweetie, eat clean and exercise more is the best option. There is no quick fix. Dont mess up your system with some chemical when you can get the required results naturally. Check out the diet forum. Look out for some of Austinite's threads. He has written some very credible threads on losing weight. Good luck, eat clean and train hard.

Back