Votes: 3 16.7%
  • spectro

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • blue diamond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I will be trying a reputable underground lab soon, I want to compare for myself the affects copared to homeade, as this has been a hot topic at times before.

Although I haven't used it, I would imagine spectro is good because it isn't made from inplants. On the other hand, it is more expensive. All depends on what means more to you. Being cheap is the only plus of homebrew.

I did homebrew as well as spectro, and the gains on the spectro were light years ahead of the home brew, but since spectro is no more my vote would be for LFC

DAMN I love the list! I used ttokyo's before but i used 75mg once a week. Damn gringo pharmacian told me the wrong way to do it. I know the ones made by powder will kill the homemade brew's but I havent tried them before. But the homebrew is still kick ass in my book.

RSoC's is probably best, but I just homebrew (which comes out better than most stuff you buy if you know what you're doing) b/c I'm poor :(

Not all Homebrew is from pellets.... I chose Homebrew but Mine gets made frrom powder.... And it it is almost exactly the same price.....

Back