Best peptide for fat loss?

TommyTrainR

What's the best pep out there for fat loss? I'm hearing a lot about IGF. For those with experience, please elaborate a little on your experiences with it regarding fat loss i.e. were you on a strict diet, using AAS, or any other compounds, did strength increase/decrease?

all this peptide talk is new to me, just trying to learna little more!!

Thanks for that response SRC. Been on HGH for 3 weeks and have hunger loss, but no fat loss...yet. 4iu/ 5 on - 2 off. My goals are to lean out epecially in the midsection (injection site).

Thanks for the info. SRC..definitely helps! I'll have to do some research into frag 176-191. I appreciate the help!!

What would the typical dosing be like for 176-191?

Last edited:
What is the purity of southern research peptides and what is the shelf life of ghrp 2 after reconstituted. I'm looking to do 100-200mcg before bed.

What's the best pep out there for fat loss? I'm hearing a lot about IGF. For those with experience, please elaborate a little on your experiences with it regarding fat loss i.e. were you on a strict diet, using AAS, or any other compounds, did strength increase/decrease?

all this peptide talk is new to me, just trying to learna little more!!

Tommy,

Just wanted to give you my feedback on taking the Ipamorelin/Mod GRF(1-29) combo.

Taking it consistently for about 3 months and my BF was consistent (say 12-13%). Then, on a not so strict diet, I just seemed to lose an inch in my waist, maybe going consistenly 12% BF or lower...not sure. No change in AAS 250test/400Deca EW) or other supps. Strength was never an issue and never pushed myself to the limit on lifting but felt I could do even more than I did.

After 5 months total on peps, I feel they have helped my eyesite, digestion, skin, memory/cognitive ability. I see no reason to not stay on for an extended period of time.

Tommy,

Just wanted to give you my feedback on taking the Ipamorelin/Mod GRF(1-29) combo.

Taking it consistently for about 3 months and my BF was consistent (say 12-13%). Then, on a not so strict diet, I just seemed to lose an inch in my waist, maybe going consistenly 12% BF or lower...not sure. No change in AAS 250test/400Deca EW) or other supps. Strength was never an issue and never pushed myself to the limit on lifting but felt I could do even more than I did.

After 5 months total on peps, I feel they have helped my eyesite, digestion, skin, memory/cognitive ability. I see no reason to not stay on for an extended period of time.

Nice .. doses/durations? 2-3x a day?

Nice .. doses/durations? 2-3x a day?

One thing I have to also say: I have not been religious about the peptides either (AAS yes). I travel for my job so there were 4 and 5 days at a time that I was not on these at all then come back and do 2X per day at 50-70mcg each then back on the road a week later.

Even with this inconsistency, I have felt the benefit. Good stuff and would recc. the combo. as an alternative to GH sub q injections.

I used 2 vials of 176-191 and lost 22 lbs & 4.2% BF in 20 days with it. I dosed at 250mcg upon waking up and 250 mcgs just before bedtime. Loved the stuff no jitters, no hunger, no sides other than weight loss.

I was using MT II while using the 1st vial and lost 14 lbs in 10 days. Had to fly to Pittsburgh for a couple days and started 2nd vial with no MT II and dropped 8 more. I weighed yesterday upon completion of the 2nd vial with shoes and clothes on. Was very pleased with the results. I did a cycle of T3 prior to the frag and didnt do near as well and was fighting muscle loss, felt like crap ect.. Will be purchasing more, I use Southern Research on the peptides.

Last edited:
I used 2 vials of 176-191 and lost 22 lbs & 4.2% BF in 20 days with it. I dosed at 250mcg upon waking up and 250 mcgs just before bedtime. Loved the stuff no jitters, no hunger, no sides other than weight loss.

I was using MT II while using the 1st vial and lost 14 lbs in 10 days. Had to fly to Pittsburgh for a couple days and started 2nd vial with no MT II and dropped 8 more. I weighed yesterday upon completion of the 2nd vial with shoes and clothes on. Was very pleased with the results. I did a cycle of T3 prior to the frag and didnt do near as well and was fighting muscle loss, felt like crap ect.. Will be purchasing more, I use Southern Research on the peptides.

U sure about that?...

Just ordered a vial of RUI 176-191 plan on using it 100mcg 3xday should last almost 17 days gonna have to order more depending on what happens ill keep you informed.

Just ordered a vial of RUI 176-191 plan on using it 100mcg 3xday should last almost 17 days gonna have to order more depending on what happens ill keep you informed.

Let me know how that works for you..I'm highly interested in trying this out during my cutter

I'm using 100mcg 6am-12pm-6pm(3xday) HGH Fragment 176-191 and the last shot around 6pm taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 from SouthernResearchCo, I gotta brag on their quality and value there's no others on the same level (IMO)! I dropped 10-15lbs as soon as I started too! NO catabolic or any adverse effects. Well, I did get head aches and super shits when I first began but by wk2 I notice nothing and feel so great! My tummy looks so much better too, my wifes all jealous as hell n gets mad saying she wont compliment it cuz I use drugs to attain leanness lol Fk it

I'm using 100mcg 6am-12pm-6pm(3xday) HGH Fragment 176-191 and the last shot around 6pm taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 from SouthernResearchCo, I gotta brag on their quality and value there's no others on the same level (IMO)! I dropped 10-15lbs as soon as I started too! NO catabolic or any adverse effects. Well, I did get head aches and super shits when I first began but by wk2 I notice nothing and feel so great! My tummy looks so much better too, my wifes all jealous as hell n gets mad saying she wont compliment it cuz I use drugs to attain leanness lol Fk it

ha ha nice. i just got mine in gonna do 200 2xdaily cause i didnt get a lot. Im pretty excited.

Last edited:

nice man thats serious fat loss right there. hows your diet? a lot of cardio?

Diets on point! 6 600 calorie meals totaling 200-300g protein, 50-150g carbs and almost NO fat. I do get a little fat in my diet from flax, trail mix and what not but all my food is natural, whole and as close to organic as I can get.. TONS of raw veggies. NO cardio atm, Ive got some bad injuries and issues developed from my last cycle so I take it pretty easy LOL. Maybe an hour on the bicycle 1-2x/wk.. Tough job tho so at work 8hrs a day working on diesel pile hammers keeps my heart rate pretty high all day

Does SRC have anything equivalent to hygetropin? I am just looking for the fat loss and anti aging benefits.

Back