Best place to order supplies for UK

dexcell

Hi bros, was gonna try making my own gear a yr or so ago, ordered from lemange, they said delivery was attempted but no note was left, the order was for about £100 or $220. They still charged me for the order..does anyone know where I can order supplies from a UK company?

Thanks

Dexcell

dexcell said:
Hi bros, was gonna try making my own gear a yr or so ago, ordered from lemange, they said delivery was attempted but no note was left, the order was for about £100 or $220. They still charged me for the order..does anyone know where I can order supplies from a UK company?

Thanks

Dexcell
Did you charge that order? I would have disputed that for sure. That is just totally unacceptable.

Charge that order? No mate, they charged me.

Very unacceptable, I did dispute but they were adament that I was getting charged, it seemed there wasnt much I could do to get a refund. This was 2yrs ago now so doubt there is much chance of a refund now.

All in all was very disappointed and annoyed to say the least.

WOULD NEVER USE LEMELANGE AGAIN AND ADVISE ANYONE WHO EXPECTS A SMOOTH AND HASSLE FREE ORDER TO STEER WELL CLEAR!!!

Dexcell

dexcell said:
Charge that order? No mate, they charged me.

Very unacceptable, I did dispute but they were adament that I was getting charged, it seemed there wasnt much I could do to get a refund. This was 2yrs ago now so doubt there is much chance of a refund now.

All in all was very disappointed and annoyed to say the least.

WOULD NEVER USE LEMELANGE AGAIN AND ADVISE ANYONE WHO EXPECTS A SMOOTH AND HASSLE FREE ORDER TO STEER WELL CLEAR!!!

Dexcell
Maybe we have a language difference. In the US, if I use a credit card to buy something, then I 'charged the order.' What do you call it in the UK?

I've never lost a dispute, but it sounds like you did?

What was their excuse for not refunding the actual order cost? Just curious.

Anyway, since bulk BB is available from reserachsupply.net for cheap now (with much more reasonable shipping), I have no interest in buying from lemelange, anyway.

Hmmm never heard of that bro, we would say I got charged for the order lol

Their excuse was that deliever was attempted several times even tho no delivery notice was left to say that this was the case, think they said they had to pay for it to get shipped back if I recall correctly.

Wasnt much I could do from this end as my card had already been charged or 'i charged the order' lol couldnt really go to trading standards and say I ordered some supplies to make some steroids to conduct experiments on animals, didnt recieve and got charged for it.

From my point of view I did nothing wrong, I placed the order, waited for it to arrive, it didnt so why they thought they had a right to charge me is beyond me. Cant remember exactly what they said as it was 2 years ago now but Im sure it was something to do with them having to pay for shipping back to US and blamed the shipping company.

Very bad service imo and would strongly recommend anyone thinking of ordering from them not to unless someone at lemelange sees sense and duely refunds me or resends my order.

Dexcell

Well, it is just water under the bridge now, I suppose. You'll save enough money making your own stuff to more than make up for it.

True mate, just annoying them charging me for goods that I didnt recieve through no fault of my own.

Very poor way to run a business imo.

Thanks to the illustrated step by step guide for making test e posted by dougoefresh Im even more confident that homebrewing is simple and the way to go, so will be ordering my powder and supplies shortly, not from lemelange needless to say.

Dexcell

Back