Best protein?

hbk80rice

What is the best? Best for the money, value, gains, taste, etc? Everyone has their own favorite but what is the one that puts on the leanest and best meat and packs on the mass for you the best?

Beef loin,tri,round,chopped mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......beef

^^this...Beef, chicken, turkey. I only have one protein shake right after I leave the gym and I use ON gold standard whey double choc. I use to drink like 3 a day but after I replaced those shakes with with real food the change was very noticable.

Ground round, sirloin, ribeye, pork chops, chicken breasts,all family pack size, greek yogurt, 18 packs of eggs..... I shouldn't but I find it easier to drink my eggs though U lose some bio-availability. I usually go with the Wally world whey protien, its like 52 grams a serving 2lbs for $15.00. Shake pwo and before bed... I have pork chops and sirloin marinating now for lunch, mid day meals..

My training and food intake is spot on...just trying to find the best so I dont have to keep trying every product out there to see who works the best/tastes the best. Thanks!

Dymatize elite tastes pretty good, n cheap 38.99 for a 5lb tub

bestpricenutrition.com/Dymatize-Elite-Protein-5-Lbs.html

Dymatize elite tastes pretty good, n cheap 38.99 for a 5lb tub

bestpricenutrition.com/Dymatize-Elite-Protein-5-Lbs.html :uzi:

why did you stop?calories?,sugar?

No I gave 3J what I took and in return when my diet was set he didnt have it in there no more just a pure whey, so thats what I'm going to do. he probably wouldnt care. but it is very good man once you go myo you never go back:rainbow:

Are there any stores that carry myo that I might be able to find locally? Like gnc or something? And what flavor do you guys recommend?

(apologize for thread jack)

online cheaper but they run buy one get one free and buy 1 get 50% in there all the time and it is a brand that is always in the deal

No I gave 3J what I took and in return when my diet was set he didnt have it in there no more just a pure whey, so thats what I'm going to do. he probably wouldnt care. but it is very good man once you go myo you never go back:rainbow:
lol...might havet to try it
Are there any stores that carry myo that I might be able to find locally? Like gnc or something? And what flavor do you guys recommend?

(apologize for thread jack)
i agree with Balboa,vitamin shoppe or gnc but your gonna pay out the ass for it!! lot cheaper online

Back