best results for injection site

ira580

will my results be any different to inject delts instead of glutes?sus 250
500 mg per week.2 injections per week 250 mg each

The bathroom works for me...:dance2: thank you I'll be here all week.

but seriously the upper glute is good. same place your doctor pins you. least discomfort, least affected during lifting, big target.

will my results be any different to inject delts instead of glutes?sus 250
500 mg per week.2 injections per week 250 mg each

Scientifically Speaking, there are slight differences in Absorption Rates with different Injection Sites.
But nothing that would affect Results.

It's more, "Which Site are you more Comfortable Injecting".............................. JP
P.S.
Also ~ Needle Gauge and Length are Determining Factors in how comfortable your Injection is.
So Don't use an Overly Large Needle for a Smaller Muscle Group.
Personally ~ I use 25 g x 5/8" for Quads, and for Delts I use 27 g x 1/2"

JP's advice i like the most. What are you most comfortable with is all that matters.
I cant do delts at all, so there's that :p

cant do delts, why not?

I get such insane pip its ridiculous, cant sleep on whichever side I pin for a couple days, cant even train for a good 3-4 days.
Tried anything from 23 to 27g, even had my PT inject twice for me, tried warming the oil etc. Nothing helps, it just always really painful so I can't do them.

Have no problems with glutes, ventroglutes and quads though so I manage the rotations with prop :)

no IMO. i hit delts and glutes, mainly glutes though

I prefer glutes but been bleeding heavily last couples pins so been avoiding it :(
Not talking drops, we're talking SOAKING 1-2 antibacterial wipes.
Not even sure if there's any test left in the actual site with so much bleeding ?

I've only done vg's and quads. VG is absolutely painless and never any pip.. One day, I'll try glutes, but I like being able to hold w/ one hand and plunge with the other.

I've only done vg's and quads. VG is absolutely painless and never any pip.. One day, I'll try glutes, but I like being able to hold w/ one hand and plunge with the other.

I do that easily but i'm not such a big guy plus very flexible.
Had pip in VG once, but think it was more pinning wrong and lets just say, I found out I had a totally new muscle thats also pretty damn active in say...walking...lol... :(

I prefer glutes but been bleeding heavily last couples pins so been avoiding it :(
Not talking drops, we're talking SOAKING 1-2 antibacterial wipes.
Not even sure if there's any test left in the actual site with so much bleeding ?

likely just a vain you passed through. i get a drizzle every now and then, but the actual aas is IN the muscle ( assuming you pinned int he muscle) so the blood is mainly from the surface of muscle to the tope layer of skin IMO, and losts of blood there if you hit a vain. iv have a few bad bleerers i needed to wipe 2-3 times, but usualy one wipe and im good and it stops.
you prob didnt lost much if any at all.

likely just a vain you passed through. i get a drizzle every now and then, but the actual aas is IN the muscle ( assuming you pinned int he muscle) so the blood is mainly from the surface of muscle to the tope layer of skin IMO, and losts of blood there if you hit a vain. iv have a few bad bleerers i needed to wipe 2-3 times, but usualy one wipe and im good and it stops.
you prob didnt lost much if any at all.

Cool. I honestly dont mind some bleeding but was worried it would waste the gear.
I pin ED and honestly... I'm still not sure I pin correctly every time. Stopped using 25/27g in glute though, noticed I've gotten tiny lumps, reminiscence of sub-q injections.
More often than not, I can feel instantly when I push the needle and also with the plunger, if its "painless" going in, it usually never bleeds and no pip.
But some areas (in the exact same sites) its like the skin has harden up and it takes bit of actual force and pressure to get the needle in (think silver skin on pork filet), those almost always bleeds and often get pip. And its ONLY glutes this happens.

So all together, glutes used to be my favorite hassle free site but lately its mentally been a site I avoid for reasons above :(
But long as the AAS is still in there (on monday im going from 1ml to 2ml) so really concerned me but happy you clarified it. Thanks :)

I do that easily but i'm not such a big guy plus very flexible.
Had pip in VG once, but think it was more pinning wrong and lets just say, I found out I had a totally new muscle thats also pretty damn active in say...walking...lol... :(

how did you get this new muscle?

Back