Best site for Prop Injections

flyinhi96817

OK Folks

First of all...Prop hurts...I know you all agree on that...But I love Prop...I dont like Glutes and Quads with Prop....I've done Prop in Pecs, Delts. Which are not bad....I just want to want to know where else I could shoot Prop?.......Thinking about Calves, Traps or Lats....Anyone?....By the way....I have huge calves...Please advise me on good Prop injection sites

Fly

flyinhi96817 said:
OK Folks

First of all...Prop hurts...I know you all agree on that...But I love Prop...I dont like Glutes and Quads with Prop....I've done Prop in Pecs, Delts. Which are not bad....I just want to want to know where else I could shoot Prop?.......Thinking about Calves, Traps or Lats....Anyone?....By the way....I have huge calves...Please advise me on good Prop injection sites

Fly
You can shoot prop in any muscle.Calfs, tris, biceps...ect.It all depends what works best for you.I do have a couple of tricks i can share with you though.Cut the prop with sterile grape seed oil.That will take care of most of the pain.Also buy a cheap heating pad and put in on the soreness for a half hour before bed.goodluck

roccodart440 said:
Never had prop hurt.

Me neither. I guess we are the lucky minority. I can shoot 2mLs in each calf without a problem. This would cripple some guys for days/weeks.

I shot 2cc's in glutes and quads with absolutely no probelms, in fact much less painful than my usual injections.

I'm thinking if injected in those big muslces hurts you a lot you don't wanna do a calf injection, but it seems you respond better to "weird'' injections than the regulars so you could give em a try.

Back