Best Test for Strength Gains?

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

There is much debate on this one. At the tail end of my cutting cycle, I want to throw in a Test based product for 8 - 10 weeks primarily for strength gains; size is not the primary objective. That said, the choices are the obvious ones:

Enath
Prop
Cyp
Sust 250
Test Susp

I'm leaning towards the Enath and Prop. I hear and have read that those two stacked together work best for strength. Test Susp is also an option because the price is right - $65 10ml @ 200 mg/ml. I haven't used Test susp before. From what I've read and been told, suspension delivers the most bang for the buck, and everyone who's ever used it claims it is the best for IMMEDIATE strength increases. I'm caught in a quandary here as to which way to go. Any input or suggestions? Anadrol is not an option.

Last edited:
well if you dont care about size and want strenght quick that would leave out c yp or enath. I'd go with prop (less water retention and fast acting) or sust

PROPIONATE!!! Take a shot on monday and in a couple of days- BANG.....YOU'RE ON!!!!!! You just have to take frequent shots. EOD-ED!!

bigpresser said:
PROPIONATE!!! Take a shot on monday and in a couple of days- BANG.....YOU'RE ON!!!!!! You just have to take frequent shots. EOD-ED!!

If Prop is the solution then I got off cheap. Prop only costs $10 a vial for 10ml/100mg per ml at Vet stores in TJ. I always wondered why Prop was sooo cheap.

TEST IS TEST! All the ester does is release the test over a period of time. Test suspension would give you the fastest results since it has no ester which also makes it the most concentrated per ml.

Re: IMO

downwardspiral said:
I would go with the suspension, even though injection is probably 2 times a day cant beat it as far as strenght goes
Suspension is also a PAINFUL experience. For at least a couple of days!! I've NEVER had an injection that was as painful as Suspension!

Wartime100 said:
TEST IS TEST! All the ester does is release the test over a period of time. Test suspension would give you the fastest results since it has no ester which also makes it the most concentrated per ml.

Well put brother!

Re: IMO

downwardspiral said:
I would go with the suspension, even though injection is probably 2 times a day cant beat it as far as strenght goes

Some people do 6-8 injections a day.

never had any pain with suspension. Well that was steris though. Getting ready to start using the oilbase that spectro had. Here that was painful I will let you guys know

Re: Re: IMO

Mudge said:
Some people do 6-8 injections a day.
u gotta be kidding me, thats ridiculous, id at least throw in some prop eod for more consistent blood levels, 6-8 times a day? hello scar tissue

Not anyone I know dude, and certainly not me, but yes I have heard of 6-8 shots a day. Supposedly this is usually people doing it right before a powerlifting competition, and etc

Test (prop/enanthte mix) - Prop hits faster, enanthate allows higher dose with less injection volume
Tren- strength
Deca- joints
Halo -strength
Winny- increased collogen in connective tissues
Anavar (var) -increased strength

Not all the orals at once, but like Halo, then Winstrol (winny), then Anavar (var) to finish this is like a 16-20wks run though. JA, im gonna email you an excell file of my upcoming cycle. I dont want to post it though quite yet, its classified still...bwhaha

Billy_Bathgate said:
Not all the orals at once, but like Halo, then Winstrol (winny), then Anavar (var) to finish this is like a 16-20wks run though. JA, im gonna email you an excell file of my upcoming cycle. I dont want to post it though quite yet, its classified still...bwhaha

Send it on over...thx Bro..

Since were talking competitive powerlifters, I'm going to assume that they are going to be using more than John Doe, and wont be phased by 6-8 shots a day.

Back