Best Test to use

I'm taking tribulus right now, honestly I can't say its doing anything for me and if it is, its not worth the money.

good ol' tribby.

fuck test booster's my man.
First what are your goals?

If you eat the right way, and train the right way, you can make 100% better gains than on some test booster.

Well to help me get that little budge to get things going...been feeling real sluggish as of late........goals are to build the chest back and arms up more then they are and get a little more mo jo going, that seems to be slackin as well...thats why i thought of the Test boosters...any suggestions hmlacrosse

well.
Some others on the board may disagree, but a ways back I tried a suppliment called halodrol. This is a legal suppliment still (i believe) they just made some gel caps. It is made by gaspari nutrition, and works extremely well for lean muscle building.
Other than that, Whey protien, good diet and a little cardio will go a long way my friend.

BTW , Hows PA, I'm heading to Allentown on monday.

Pa is PA...LOL.....Shitty roads, asshole cops and so on and so on......things are good in my home state, cant complain....thanks pal for the info, much appreciated.

hey doing some readin on that product, what exactly do they mean about huge increase of belly muscles....something to that sort anyways........did you see the gains as they state in there promotion?

HAHA i have no idea my man, belly muscles?

O the belly of the muscle, haha I think they meant it increases the size of the major parts of the muscle, or something of that sort. I gained like 5-10 lbs of lean muscle, and with very little side effects. I dont know what others think though.

Hammer130 said:
Any help out there for the best Test Booster on the market right now? and why ?

Activate is generally regarded as being the best for this purpose.I cannot remember offhand who manufactures it.

Back