Best Underground Enanthate ???

LFC, Mexi-Pharm, BDL..........bro there are sooooo many UG Labs out there now that it is too hard to keep up, but these are some of the better ones. You will get many comments on others as well.

jmonkey said:
what is the best underground company for test enanthate.

thanks

Just out of curiosity, are you just set on UGL? If not there are many other labs that produce it also. QV for one!

Re: Re: Best Underground Enanthate ???

WannaImpress said:
Just out of curiosity, are you just set on UGL? If not there are many other labs that produce it also. QV for one!

I was thinking the exact same thing, but he asked for UG Labs. I agree with WI, you can get QV Test for real cheap and it is real good stuff. The Enan. stings a bit, but the Cyp. is OK.

What About Brovel?

I'm Just wondering If anyone has heard horror stories about Brovel t200
I'm real close to some and heard it can be a dirty injection.
Should I stay away from this, or Do you guys think It's all hype?
I would app. any help in this area to keep my ass out of the doctors office.
punn intended.

Brovel is underdosed, I personally dont like having to second guess how many mg's are in my shot. This winter I was running ICN's, after 8 weeks I ran out so switched to LFC, very happy with that, then I switched to Quest and like it just as much. Honestly I couldnt tell a difference between the UG and euro

Re: What About Brovel?

shorty said:
I'm Just wondering If anyone has heard horror stories about Brovel t200
I'm real close to some and heard it can be a dirty injection.
Should I stay away from this, or Do you guys think It's all hype?
I would app. any help in this area to keep my ass out of the doctors office.
punn intended.

shorty, stay away from Brovel, unless they recently have changed there ways Brovel is at the very bottom of the AS list!

Research Technologies is sweeping the boards and sweeping my quads as well. Great products good prices

and no i dont have a source!

I wonder why QV enth stings so much and others don't such cyp.
It takes more BA to suspend cyp very little to suspend enth as it has lower melting point and dissolves with very little BA.

I think it turns liquid at 50c and cyps around 100 celsius so it takes way more ba to suspend cyp, maybe why cyps only 200mg's usually and enth can come in 400mg

Last edited:
Thanks, for the "brovel" answer. I guess I will just keep looking around for a better quality test.
I appreciate the post reply!

Ive just started using RDC LABS it UGL out of US. Prices decent and the Winstrol (winny) is hurting my back allready so I know its real and feels like its does right. Never heard of the m before but my buddy has and said it was good. Shit tired of getting jerked around by all the asshole bringing in the shit from Mexico. I like d QV but TTokkyo sucked bad. Im going to try and get some more and maybe post some pics. Keep you guys updated.

shorty said:
Thanks, for the "brovel" answer. I guess I will just keep looking around for a better quality test.
I appreciate the post reply!

Definitely look for another brand if you can get your hands on it shorty. Best of luck!:)

Back