Best way to cycle tren. Dosage and pin schedule

Miamimuscle1988

Hey all. First post for me. I started my first cycle about 3 months ago using only tren acetate. I'm wondering what opinions were held about solely using tren and also at what dosage every week. I have seen really steady growth each month. The growth has been really lean, which is indicative of tren, but I'm not confident in all of the different sources I have gotten it from. I'm happy with the results I'm getting, but as a beginner, I'd like people's input as to the best way to cycle tren. I'm currently pinning around 400 a week

Please post all your stats AGE, ht, wt, BF% history of training.

What else is in your cycle. Please post the entire cycle and time frames. A little late to ask what to do?

Tren only, first cycle, asking about pin selection...

Wow.

That's like buying a Ferrari the day you get a learner's permit and after driving it around for a full tank of gas, asking why the parking brake light is still on. :doh:

You've been on three months.... Bleh, I smell troll.

Tren only ? Why u didn't had test ? Like 250mg EW because the tren will shut you down. Are you depressed ? What about the sides ?

1) Running tren ace effect you libido..you gonna regert later
2) Run test with it E or P which you like depend upon ur goal
3) Every other day injection is best... its make 350 mg/week... belive me sufficent to get result
WAIT A MINTUE!!!!
you said its been 3 month you straight on tren ace? :O its already 12 week ..its your 1st cycle sohould be 12 week max ...
i think you should go for pct now...do reseach on pct and post your pct as well here
bless your libido :p

Back