Best way to kickstart a cycle

Iron Gladiator

I'm Back
I am going to start a cycle of test cyp and EQ; however I would like to kick it off with some test prop, but I am not sure how to do this.

I want to run 500mg of test/week and 600mg of EQ/week.
Would I start off with the test prop for the first couple of weeks and then switch over to test cyp.
Or would I run the test cyp at a low dose (100mg/week) while I am using the test prop.

I am a little confused because I haven't cycled in about 9 months. I have two previous cycles under my belt.

week 1-4 test prop 150mg eod.
week 1-12 test E 500mg EW
week 1-11 Eq 600mg EW

good kickstart, could always use and oral if your not interested in pinning your self that much. but i prefer prop anyday

i love prop for a kickstart, even tho the prop is killin my quads, but its all good

i agree, 100mg EOD would be fine for you, 10ml will last you 3 weeks

I agree with Crusher. Lower the EQ and more Test. Prop is a great way to kick start, I ususally throw orals in the first few weeks as roccodart440 stated. Prop injections can take a toll on ya.

It looks ok but i dont get much from Eq even at doses of 800mg per week with test and last time i ran it for 16we

bmass said:
It looks ok but i dont get much from Eq even at doses of 800mg per week with test and last time i ran it for 16we

EQ is very weak. I've run as much as 1200mg in a week and it's like adding alittle more test is all. This isn't a compound that impresses me.

roccodart440 said:
EQ is very weak. I've run as much as 1200mg in a week and it's like adding alittle more test is all. This isn't a compound that impresses me.

True that. Ive got a buddy who runs it at 300mg weekly during every cycle just for the appetite boost. bc thats all he ever sees from it.

Back