Best way to lean bulk on test/dbol/deca?

strom

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to blow up like a balloon on this blast. Trying to figure out the percentages of macros to stay lean and not get bloated.

Probably going to start out eating 300 calories over maintenance?

Training will be Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat...upper, lower, push, pull, legs

weeks 1-16 - TestC 600mg
weeks 1-16 - deca 400mg
weeks 1-4 - dbol 25mg
weeks 1-16 - aromasin 12.5mg EOD (to start)

caber on hand (should I have anything else on hand)

Back to cruising on TRT/hcg (been on TRT for 2 years)

5-9
9%

The aromasin is just a bit light. 12.5 EOD is suitable for 500 Test C/wk. You are taking 600/wk plus 400 deca which aromatizes about 1/4 as much as test, so sort of equivalent to taking 700 mg/wk aromatizing load.

That works out to 17.3 EOD or 8.6 ED. You won't know if you need less or more unless you have calibrated your response on a previous cycle(s), or until you get bloodwork on this cycle around week #7 or so.

I can't help you on the diet, but I think a minimum of 500 over maintenance is typical. And that number will creep up as you put on more muscle, so don't cut the diet short.

I aromatize alot, I have to take 1mg of arimidex EOD while on TRT (200mg/week) to stay around 30 for E2.

Do I need Letro and Nolvadex on hand too?

Don't know, you have to find that out by experimenting on yourself with a couple of simple test only cycles. The purpose of the first couple is to find out how you tolerate things, and learn to manage estrogen.

I will say you are nuts if you are thinking about using tren without learning how to manage estrogen first.

I will say you are nuts if you are thinking about using tren without learning how to manage estrogen first.
I've done a test only cycle and test/tren cycle and was able to control Estrogen with Arimidex.

I was thinking if I used test/deca/dbol that I would incorporate aromasin because it's stronger.

Wanted to know if I needed Letro or Nolvadex in case gyno flares up.

I've done a test only cycle and test/tren cycle and was able to control Estrogen with Arimidex.
I was thinking if I used test/deca/dbol that I would incorporate aromasin because it's stronger.
Wanted to know if I needed Letro or Nolvadex in case gyno flares up.

The difference is 5%.. Adex has suppression of 80% while asin has 85%.
Half life is also quite different. Adex about 50 hours, asin 24 hours.

Nolva should be part of your PCT anyhow.
Letro, very easy to crash on it. But sure, you seem to be experienced enough :rolleyes:

Back