Big help Needed

Down&Out

So i got scammed on the last PS3 i ordered a couple months ago and I'm in dire need of help finding a new one.

Can someone PM me with some help. Thanks

Last edited:
So i just found out that a site i previously ordered from is now a member of the scammer list. Im ending my cycle soon and don't have my buddy around who gets my orders from me.

Can i get a couple of PM's on some legit spots. All help very appreciated.

BIG QUESTION. Can i get flamed for this?

yes you can and will get flamed for this. Read the rules jack ass.

So i just found out that a site i previously ordered from is now a member of the scammer list. Im ending my cycle soon and don't have my buddy around who gets my orders from me.

Can i get a couple of PM's on some legit spots. All help very appreciated.

BIG QUESTION. Can i get flamed for this?

Did you start your cycle without your PCT goods at hand? And you can't ask for sources bro.

Did you start your cycle without your PCT goods at hand? And you can't ask for sources bro.

Yepp. Had a little left over from my previous cycle. But not enough. Im looking to get back up for my next cycle as well. Im have about 2 weeks left on this cycle exact. And it usually takes that long for things to be fully delivered.

Sorry to hear Down and Out. Your best bet is meeting someone in real life.

It's not my place to say, but when you guys quote something that breaks the rules it makes it hard for the mod to get rid of it. So he changes the OP but not the quotes. Just saying you can read the other posts and find out it was not a ps3 hehe.

Back