Big problem with deca and age and need ur help ASAP

bodySculpter

I am banned!
Fellow bros, Ive got a big problem with loss of sex drive and limp dick when i run deca now, it use to be not so bad as i ran clomid and nolva pct with some hcg. Im 45yrs old now and have a great stack lined up with test 400, tren blend and deca 300. Please give me ur oI opinions on keeping wood while on cycle and good sex drive. I use to love deca when i was younger but as ive gotten older it shuts me down really hard. Ive run well over 25 cycles so Mods and other exp users please guide me as ive never used a lot of other research chems. Thank for all feedback and much appreciated info. Justin

What's your cycle look like?
But it sounds to.me your e2 is outta wack causing this (high)
Thus u are running 2 19 nors, deca and tren together?
I have eun both together before running deca low at 200mg/week to help with the joints and tren high and didn't have any problems with my noodle.but everyone vaires, but was also running my ai at .5 eod to keep estrogen in check
Running an ai?

Last edited:
are you getting bloods to see where your prolactin and estrogen levels are ? your running two 19 nors like tren and deca, your prolactin is probably elevated and that will give you the problems your having.* you need to be running an AI and prami or caber.

*Of course I'm assuming your running a base level of Test anytime your run deca

An ai and a dopamine antagonist will be your friend on that cycle. Gotta get blood work to see where your e2 is at. Doesn't sound like you use an ai...

Aromatase Inhibitor for lowering estrogen. Estrogen can cause erectile problems on it's own, but it can also instigate the production of prolactin when 19-nor's are being used..

Prolactin is what is produced after ejaculation so you chemically cannot get it up again right after! High prolactin simulates this as long as it is elevated for (no pun intended). It can also cause lactation in males. This should be avoided and you should develop a deep understanding of this and the importance of taking care of it as soon as possible.

Dopamine agonist for lowering prolactin. Tren/Deca can raise prolactin on their own, but as noted above, can just be instigated even further from the high estrogen. It may not be so bad if estrogen is managed. Less effect from estrogen = less Dopamine agonist you need to dose ED or EOD to lower prolactin with.

Hope this helps. A slight regurgitation of the above recommendations, but the more similarities in suggestions the easier for a new user to come to a correct conclusion and develop a solution for their problem.

Bloodworks are going to give you the numbers you need in order to take your first steps in this regard however. If you do not know your values.. and you're just guessing that it's only prolactin, or it's only estrogen.. or it's gotta be both.. you could treat the wrong issue altogether and be pissing in the dark all over yourself.

Hope this helps man!

i would rec tren OR deca with the test. both may cause you issues, specially since just one of that type already seems to be doing so.
also i rec an AI like dex during whole cycle.

I would rec also getting CIA from rui, its pretty potent stuff and i personally love it. if your having an off day that stuff can keep you like a rock and it lasts 2-3 days ( its enhancing effects, not a 2-3 day boner, that can go for a 1 or mre if you wanted it too though) I highly rec it to have during pct just in case.

At 51, soon to be 52 running 2 19 s is thickening your blood my man. Thicker fluid is harder to push through smaller pipe s like the one s in your penis for instance. In addition to bloods go give blood and then do it again b4 your cycle if your window allow s for it. The new blood will be better blood devoid of all the metabolite s, hemo crits, bad lipids---fresh oil basically pump s through the oil eyelit s in an older motor s head, savvy ?

I too take a small piece of a 20 mg tab of cialus every 3- 4 day s as it both lower s my bp and keep s a tungsten steel hard on standing by that will fuck through jean s and or panties like an Iragi tank at 200 yards, if I can t get her to take them off.

Food for thought.

Proviron kick s ass too..it s got mild ant e s and drives my libido insane-luckily my gf s 51 and ALWAY S READY..and a hematologist to boot.

T

Last edited:
Fellow bros, Ive got a big problem with loss of sex drive and limp dick when i run deca now, it use to be not so bad as i ran clomid and nolva pct with some hcg. Im 45yrs old now and have a great stack lined up with test 400, tren blend and deca 300. Please give me ur oI opinions on keeping wood while on cycle and good sex drive. I use to love deca when i was younger but as ive gotten older it shuts me down really hard. Ive run well over 25 cycles so Mods and other exp users please guide me as ive never used a lot of other research chems. Thank for all feedback and much appreciated info. Justin

Same thing happens to me. Go easy on the deca and run plenty of test with it. Either run more test or use less deca. As long as the test is fully dosed, that should help. Have you ever used dostinex? Get some blood work so you know for sure whats going on. You don't want that to cause a problem with your girl. No sense getting buff if you can't get wood up.

Thanks for all ur info, im getting bloodwork done in January. I know i need to start running a AI and a anti dopamine, which would u run. i know my doc will not give them to me as im trying to get on hg test as im on androgel right now which has been useless Whats the best to run with elevated estrogen and whats best to run with high prolactin levels. ive taken in what everybodys said and where can i get these RUI?

You need blood work asap. You probably will need an ai and a dopamine antagonist. Running this cycle without those is fucking crazy and reckless! Maybe drop to your cruise dose and research for a couple months before doing that again...

Andro gel is f k n useless. Throw it away or give it to a chick u despise. Tell her it s for clitoral stimulation...how it stimulates is irrelevant.

Your test will come in LOW way to low. You ll crash a bit but a small retreat will will secure what you need as proper protocol will dictate the rx Doc HAS TO move to injections next as the Andro gel YOU USED AS PRESCRIBED ( wink) is not helping, savvy ?

ALL ai s and Da s can be secured from our sponsor RUI and they have good quality products, ship insanely fast.

So...ur good to go.

Pay as u leave please...lol

Stick around bro...proud to have you....

T

Thanks for all ur info, im getting bloodwork done in January. I know i need to start running a AI and a anti dopamine, which would u run. i know my doc will not give them to me as im trying to get on hg test as im on androgel right now which has been useless Whats the best to run with elevated estrogen and whats best to run with high prolactin levels. ive taken in what everybodys said and where can i get these RUI?

You need blood work asap. You probably will need an ai and a dopamine antagonist. Running this cycle without those is fucking crazy and reckless! Maybe drop to your cruise dose and research for a couple months before doing that again...

You definitely do not want to be running a dopamine antagonist unless you've got a good reason for doing so. I'm not aware of any situation in which AAS would warrant the use of one.

yes RUI has these. deff dont cycle without an AI. i would rec prami on hand for tren or deca and use an AI from the start like dex, 0.25-0.5mg eod.
and like i said i rec getting a CIA also

You definitely do not want to be running a dopamine antagonist unless you've got a good reason for doing so. I'm not aware of any situation in which AAS would warrant the use of one.

high prolac would warrant its use... have you never heard of caber or prami for tren/deca? thats a good reason too, i assume you just dont know about it judging from your post.

Umm,, you don't think that running high dosages of tren and deca wouldn't warrant having one on hand? what would you suggest for prolactin issues ?

high prolac would warrant its use... have you never heard of caber or prami for tren/deca? thats a good reason too, i assume you just dont know about it judging from your post.

Umm,, you don't think that running high dosages of tren and deca wouldn't warrant having one on hand? what would you suggest for prolactin issues ?

These situations would obviously warrant the use of a dopamine agonist, not antagonist as the above posts were suggesting.

They are 2 very, very different classes of drugs.

thanks for all info..ive never had to use these with all the cycles ive ran excepthc

I am a ragging bottom homo who needs a real man...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back