Bigger Abs

Neir305

What would you guys consider the best exercise for bulding mass in the abs. Currently i've been doing a lot of decline situps on a very steep bench with weight. What is the most effecient way to do those? Is it to hold a small amount of weight over your head to offset your bodies center of gravity or to use a much greater amount of weight right on your chest and not offset the center of gravity so much but use more weight...You follow?

pullinbig said:
put a bar behind your neck like you squatting. a steep decline is not nescesarry.
Tried this today. It is a lot harder then I thought it would be. Thanks for the idea.

Neir305 said:
What would you guys consider the best exercise for bulding mass in the abs. Currently i've been doing a lot of decline situps on a very steep bench with weight. What is the most effecient way to do those? Is it to hold a small amount of weight over your head to offset your bodies center of gravity or to use a much greater amount of weight right on your chest and not offset the center of gravity so much but use more weight...You follow?

not really sure why you want mass in your abs???
i train mine with heavy weights and as a result they have gotten bigger but i do this for a reason..if i were not a powerlifter i wouldnt want mass in my abs

Back