Biggie, can we add this as a smilie?

Sure, Floris will be working very hard the next couple of days to bring to this site every nice added feature that we had at MZ along with some more great new features.

I'll make sure he includes that smilie when he gets around to adding a boatload of smilies.

Actually this site has some of the best smilies I've ever seen. Personal faves:

69.gif

3some.gif

bj.gif

fart.gif

op.gif

edbanned2.gif
<-- plan to use this one a lot now :D

Here's the site.

http://www.eclipseforums.org/misc.php?action=getsmilies&s

Eyh guys,

I have a todo list with some stuff that is done through priority. Once biggie emails me the smilies in a .zip that he wants to see added, then I will add it to the todo list and process it.

First I will try to apply some source code changes to re-code the site to become more as it was.

Expect to set some country flags and stars tomorrow at any given time :) ehhe.

At least avatars work properly again :)

I've been around, you must just be avoiding me..:( . J/K, doing great bud, and you? Started that cycle yet? Just learned about this site from Mv.

DRveejay11 said:
In about a week. Can't fricken wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it!

Think I'm addicted??? :(

Nahhhhhhh......LOL......:D

Check your PM's

I leave to go mail something and come back to find you have more posts then me. That's not right. I'll have to do something about that. LOL

mvmaxx said:
I leave to go mail something and come back to find you have more posts then me. That's not right. I'll have to do something about that. LOL

LOL..........just keepin you on your toes almight MOD-man

DRveejay11 said:
LOL..........just keepin you on your toes almight MOD-man

100 posts the first day. How'd I know. Maybe I should go delete some of your useless threads. Oh wait, then you wouldn't have any. :D Except I'll leave the one's where you were nice to me. LOL!

Back