bigospreys7 DOES NOT WORK FOR AXIO !!!

because i knew what the guy was going through where he didnt know who to trust and i wanted to help him and thought that was the best way to do it. stonecold we both know the sites legit, he is and athlete and i went through the exact same problem as him. sorry i just wanted to help someone out, and thought if i can get them to trust me then maybe they will actually believe me. im not a scammer and never would want to be. i have been scammed and i know how much it sucks. i know what i did was stupid but i was just trying to help him out. sorry it was fucking stupid and from the minute i did it i knew i shouldnt have! sorry

Sounds like your were scheming up something..Big props to juice for putting this out there...

I thought the same thing about U when I read the thread that had Ur issues with Axio and the gear U received!! Until it seemed U were telling the truth and not trying to get some free sauce! Ospreys told why he did it, it wasn't right, but he admitted his wrong doings and why. Just something to ponder swizzoled!:smokepoke

story'S have changed quit a bit over the last few hrs so to me i dont beleave any of it now.
I just here bull shit now.
LS or DW will deal with this now with the admins here and figuer this out.

I smell fish.
you coudl easly helped by just saying you used them or refering them to a rep.
I dont see the need to have said what you did unless it was to eventually try and scam or for a stupid EGO boost.

any way im not going to post about this out in open anymore.
this will be fixed within 24hrs.

Juced... PM the details.

story'S have changed quit a bit over the last few hrs so to me i dont beleave any of it now.
I just here bull shit now.
LS or DW will deal with this now with the admins here and figuer this out.

I smell fish.
you coudl easly helped by just saying you used them or refering them to a rep.
I dont see the need to have said what you did unless it was to eventually try and scam or for a stupid EGO boost.

any way im not going to post about this out in open anymore.
this will be fixed within 24hrs.

I thought the same thing about U when I read the thread that had Ur issues with Axio and the gear U received!! Until it seemed U were telling the truth and not trying to get some free sauce! Ospreys told why he did it, it wasn't right, but he admitted his wrong doings and why. Just something to ponder swizzoled!:smokepoke

I admit I was wrong for putting it out in the open..But I stand by the results I am getting...Never scared to admit I was wrong..But Stand by the truth when i'm right...

because i knew what the guy was going through where he didnt know who to trust and i wanted to help him and thought that was the best way to do it. stonecold we both know the sites legit, he is and athlete and i went through the exact same problem as him. sorry i just wanted to help someone out, and thought if i can get them to trust me then maybe they will actually believe me. im not a scammer and never would want to be. i have been scammed and i know how much it sucks. i know what i did was stupid but i was just trying to help him out. sorry it was fucking stupid and from the minute i did it i knew i shouldnt have! sorry

Fuck you ya fucking scammer piece of shit.

You can't stop lieing at all can you huh, you got busted you lil fucking troll not enjoy the sting from the ban stick:owned:

Fucking cock sucker:madflip:

Know nothing about what happened. I do know BigOsprey was most helpful to me on a number of matters and seemed to give a shit about this board.

You can't pm members and tell them that you are a Rep from a well know lab...Thats just bad shit..I'm surprised he's still around..

Fuck you ya fucking scammer piece of shit.

You can't stop lieing at all can you huh, you got busted you lil fucking troll not enjoy the sting from the ban stick:owned:

Fucking cock sucker:madflip:

plseas dreman can you elaborate on this last post??

Did he scam you or tell you lies also?

please elaborate bud

Back