bigospreys7 DOES NOT WORK FOR AXIO !!!

I admit I was wrong for putting it out in the open..But I stand by the results I am getting...Never scared to admit I was wrong..But Stand by the truth when i'm right...

hey bud a REAL complaint or isssue is a real complaint or issue.
yes its nicer to deal with it threw email/PM and get it fixed in an adult fashion... but in the end , you whernt scamming or lieing so posting good or bad is your right.

dont worry.

Thanks SCNTO for banning this lying sack of crap...

Good job juced_porkchop getting the truth out there bro...

Him telling people he was a rep, how would this benefit him?????

Lets see, he could say I am a rep from ballsacks r us and you know we have the juicest ball sacks around , and if you just send me 100 dollars I can get you x amount of ball sacks ...... Now he has your fucking money and you get no ball sacks .....:jump:

Lets see, he could say I am a rep from ballsacks r us and you know we have the juicest ball sacks around , and if you just send me 100 dollars I can get you x amount of ball sacks ...... Now he has your fucking money and you get no ball sacks .....:jump:

yes or maybe he say "ohh i get a rep discount we can order togethar and ill save you some$' he gets your trust ANd your $..
there are many ways he could do it. and is why YOU DONT ACT LIKE YOU REP A COMP or lab YOU DONT.
its un-honiest and not right.

we need to try and keep others safe from miss-informtion and scammers as much as we can.

No juice in my ballsack that's for sure, but lots of juice in my lats, triceps, glutes and quads....lol:laugh3:

It's sad this has happened but when it does it has to be taken care of.
whack.gif

Back