Bio-tech clarification on fake

Atletico_Gringo

I read on another post that this guy had fake biotech gear. He claimed that the vial and box said solotion instead of solution on it. filedump.net/index.php?pic=imag03851335755477.jpg can someone please verify or show me what a real bottle of bio-tech is supposed to look like or say. Also everyone on here says to use vip only, but the site I have may or may not be it from what another friend gave me. So either way I think i'm going to get bunked.

Just to clarify something to you, even though it says solotion instead of solution you have to understand that it is coming from another country. They do have Biotech companies in different countries so their spelling might not be up to date with the English language. I have been getting Bio TC-250 and it works very well for me. I have not had any problems using. It is totally legit.

look at this thread steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/646231-real-fake-bio-tech-bio-bold-eq.html

Just to clarify something to you, even though it says solotion instead of solution you have to understand that it is coming from another country. They do have Biotech companies in different countries so their spelling might not be up to date with the English language. I have been getting Bio TC-250 and it works very well for me. I have not had any problems using. It is totally legit.

What he said, TONS of typos all over when you're dealing with overseas products. Some are better than others though.

Back