Biochem Labs gave me Hepatitis C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bullshit and here's why.

How long can HCV live outside the body and transmit infection?
Recent studies suggest that HCV may survive on environmental surfaces at room temperature at least 16 hours, but no longer than 4 days.

* Information extracted from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. Please visit CDC for in depth informationabout Hepatitis C. *

Public Health - Hepatitis C

How long does the hepatitis C virus survive outside the body?
The hepatitis C virus can survive outside the body at room temperature, on environmental surfaces, for at least 16 hours but no longer than 4 days.

CDC Division of Viral Hepatitis - Hepatitis C FAQs for the Public

I would think it could live much longer if it were sealed in the bottle with the product. If this is true, I feel horrible for the OP but I have to admit that my first thought was that he was tearing up some pussy in a test induced rage and picked it up that way. He probably is attached and now the juice becomes the scapegoat do he doesnt get taken to the cleaners. Just my opinion.

The B.A. content in the mixture would kill of any hep c if it was in there PLUS it would'nt live in the vial any longer then it would in the open. There's oxygen and ALCHOHOL in the vial.

Either this troll got infected from dirty ass hooker pussy OR he never got it in the first place and this is his way of trying to bash the lab.

I bet he tried to fuck the lab over and got caught so he's bashing em on the boards now. Either way he's a fucking douche bag:nonono2:

This is exactly like people who post saying they tested there gear and it was underdosed by 50%, but they don't post the results from the test or if they do it's made in Microsoft Paint......LOL:squint:

regardless if op is telling the truth or not, Im pretty sure if any of us do stumble across this lab (which I'v never heard of) this thread is probably enough to stop us from using it.
Shit like this really scared the hell out of me.
How would a virus like that even get into a vial of test?
Made with dirty filers, needles? Bad powder? unsterile equipment? or would someone purposely put it in there?

Someone filling a vial could nick their finger with a needle or capping maybe? And like posted prior, refiltering and BA only does so much, it wont kill everything.

Now this is BS!! Blood contact??? WRONG bro. Do I really have to google this and prove you wrong?? As a matter of fact...you google it and prove me wrong.

I actually just got done googling it... Usually through blood only but can be transmitted through sexual contact.Depends on if its hep a,b or c...

The hepatitis C virus can be spread through shared drug needles, contaminated blood products, and, less commonly, through sexual contact. Although hepatitis C can be spread from a mother to her fetus during pregnancy, the risk of passing hepatitis C to the fetus isn't very high (about 5%). If you're pregnant, contact your doctor if you think you may have been exposed to hepatitis C.

The hepatitis A virus can be spread in contaminated food or water, as well as in unsanitary conditions in child-care facilities or schools. Toilets and sinks used by an infected person should be cleaned with antiseptic cleansers. People who live with or care for someone with hepatitis should wash their hands after contact with the infected person. In addition, when traveling to countries where hepatitis A is prevalent, your child should be vaccinated with at least two doses of the hepatitis A vaccine.

The hepatitis B virus can be found in virtually all body fluids, though its main routes of infection are through sexual contact, contaminated blood transfusions, and shared needles for drug injections. Household contact with adults with hepatitis B can put people at risk for contracting hepatitis. But frequent hand washing and good hygiene practices can reduce this risk.

I just remembered that I was innoculated for Hep at my old job. Had to take a series of shots and then be tested afterwards to make sure that it worked. I was a foreman and could handle blood in case of an injury.

i reckon it must be bs that he caught it tru the test, was he just using dirty needles or something? none of what he has said seems to add up IMO

I've read that Alcohol has no effect on Hep C. Bleach is the only sterilizer that will have "some" effect. So if someone intentionaly put their blood in the vial the BA would have no effect.

Interesting...

Perhaps his buddy/source dipped into his vial with a dirty needle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back