bitch tits

joshhutch

DO WORK SON
i started getting puffy nipples and there is a little ass lump behind them. so i got exemestane 25mg/ml. how should i do the dosage with that

What were you using when you got the problem? What are you using now?

exemestane may or may not be sufficient. exemestane is a great Aromatase inhibitor (AI), especially for prevention, but we don't even know if it is the right choice for you and your situation.

i was using 1000mgs week of test cyp. 600mgs week of deca when my girlfriend noticed the problem. i cut back to 800mgs a week and 400mgs of deca a week and they still are the same but didnt get bigger

joshhutch said:
i was using 1000mgs week of test cyp. 600mgs week of deca when my girlfriend noticed the problem. i cut back to 800mgs a week and 400mgs of deca a week and they still are the same but didnt get bigger
Have you used both test cyp and nandrolone deca in the past w/o problem?

b6 helped me pretty quick. I'm taking the same gear as you are and my nips started to get sensitive and seemed to be a little puffy. 600 mg/day of b6 took care of it. you may need more if you decide try this route. spread out over 3 dosage if so. In my case i point to the test as the culprit since i've done a deca cylcle only with no problems with the nips and I think this is where Mranak is going with his question above.

ill eat b-6 and see if it works. i did cycles before and never had this problem. i didnt do such high doses before though

Well, as long as you have the exemestane, try 12.5mg/day or something along with the B6. These things aren't guaranteed to work, however.

i hear you. i hope this shit works though so i dont have to walk around with little girl tits for the rest of my life

Back