bitch tits

Nope

ya i got bitch tits from taking propecia...it prevents hair loss by blocking DHT hormone...one side effect is gynecomastia or "bitch tits"...ya it sucks...so I stopped taking propecia and I was wondering if there is anything to get rid of the bitch tits...i just bought Biotest M which is an anti-estrogen...will this help? Or should I try something else? Any side effects to Biotest M?

Thanks guys...

biotest m is pretty much a waste. but ill bump this for u. i would say nolva but i dont know how long uve had them and such.

symptoms are just a flabby chest...bitch tits pretty much...but i'm not fat at all, i'm 6'1 and weight 175lbs...work out 5 days a week...its just that it looks like I got tits...now that I've stopped taking Propecia (which blocks DHT hormone), do u think they will just go away?

blocking DHT causes gyno because DHT is a male hormone...the male hormone level is not as high, but the estrogen level has stayed the same (which is now higher than the male hormone level)...since the estrogen level is the higher of the two, your body can start to develop female characteristics like breast enlargement, bitch tits, gyno...whatever its called

hey bro...maybe try talking to your doctor about it. Was the Propecia doctor prescribed? If it was deff. talk to your doctor.

I have a question for you since I just started taking Propecia. Did you notice swelling/tenderness/pain in the nips before you realized you had growth?

RB

I will talk to my doctor about it...

No I didn't notice any kind of pain or tenderness before I noticed growth...maybe swelling, but swelling is sorta similar to growth...but no i don't think so..

Propecia will work, but be very careful of the side effects...they were too much for me...hopefully you won't get any because it really does stop the hair loss

I'm pretty sure my doc will tell me to wait and see if they go away on there own because the side effects are supposed to go away once you stop taking propecia...I told him I don't want to take it anymore because of the side effects and he said, come back in 3 months to see if they go away...I dunno if i can wait that long tho

Propecia and bitch tits...I never heard of that, but I don't really know much about Propecia for I've never used it myself.

Anyone familiar with Propecia and it's sides?

Were you taking any test at the same time?
It could subside in a couple months. If not try Nolvadex @20mg/day for 2 months. Some studies have shown this to revert gyno.

Gyno is NOT a side effect of Propecia... If you have gyno, it is a side-effect from something else.

if u live in canada...tell the doc, u started gettin symptons since u started propecia. A buddy of mine took it with dbols...started gettin signs....told the doc(didnt mention the roids)...and his surgury was paid for!!!...but it depends if ur docs a jackass or not.

Anti- dht meds will cause gyno. Do a search on this, i remember reading a huge thread on this topic on this site some time ago.
If meds caused your gyno, you may get covered by insurance. If you just have fat deposit and not lumps under your nips, i believe they just do liposuction.

I believe nolva and arimidex can revert gyno. I will wait for someone to confirm this. But you can find these products online. You really should go through your doctor for all this stuff though. If you dont know what you are doing, you dont want to just go and start self treatment and taking other drugs.

sounds like it is just estrogenic fat; not gynecomastia since there is no lump, discharge, sensitivity, or gland enlargement, you could probably get the fat lypo'd out and continue taking the propecia...

the percentage of patients having breast enlargement on Proscar (5x the dose of Propecia) is 0.5% (0.1% placebo) in the first year and 1.8% (1.1% placebo) in years 2,3,4 combined.

AustinTX said:
sounds like it is just estrogenic fat; not gynecomastia since there is no lump, discharge, sensitivity, or gland enlargement, you could probably get the fat lypo'd out and continue taking the propecia...

the percentage of patients having breast enlargement on Proscar (5x the dose of Propecia) is 0.5% (0.1% placebo) in the first year and 1.8% (1.1% placebo) in years 2,3,4 combined.

You have to remember that those percentages may be a bit skewed... e.g. the percentage of patients reporting decreased libido is 1%, yet out of all the people on the boards (people who likely listen to their body more than others) a good quarter to half have reported same.

RB

Back