Blast/ cruise and restoring spermatogenesis

Ozymark01

Hi all just wondering whether somebody on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or blast/ cruise may b able to help me out. Havent had much time off the gear in the last 18 mths and currently doing a blast cruise. Have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) here and there but not consistsntly. Im getting married in 4 mths and plan on coming off then and start a family soon after. Id like to start getting my balls in shape and up my sperm count whilst on cycle. My plan is to use multiple high doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (2000iu) for multiple doses to re sensitise the testes then continue with 250iu 2x per wk. would this restore spermatogenesis? I might just add that hmg is not an option as im in australia. Has anyone had any experience with this? Cheers

Hi all just wondering whether somebody on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or blast/ cruise may b able to help me out. Havent had much time off the gear in the last 18 mths and currently doing a blast cruise. Have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) here and there but not consistsntly. Im getting married in 4 mths and plan on coming off then and start a family soon after. Id like to start getting my balls in shape and up my sperm count whilst on cycle. My plan is to use multiple high doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (2000iu) for multiple doses to re sensitise the testes then continue with 250iu 2x per wk. would this restore spermatogenesis? I might just add that hmg is not an option as im in australia. Has anyone had any experience with this? Cheers

If your looking to actually come off I would go with an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast for 10 days or so and then run an aggressive PCT with clomid/nolva. You could then stay on clomid at 25-50mg a day for the whole time off.

If your looking to actually come off I would go with an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast for 10 days or so and then run an aggressive PCT with clomid/nolva. You could then stay on clomid at 25-50mg a day for the whole time off.

Hey mate not actually looking at coming off just yet. Just want to know if i can up my sperm count on cycle with the use of hcg. Hmg isnt an option

Well I know that tons of people have gotten they're significant others pregnant on AAS and even at very high doses. Run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD and clomid at 25mg a day. If your not on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you will probably need at least a low dose with these since they will both increase estrogen.

Well I know that tons of people have gotten they're significant others pregnant on AAS and even at very high doses. Run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD and clomid at 25mg a day. If your not on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you will probably need at least a low dose with these since they will both increase estrogen.

Clomid whilst on mate? I cant see how that would work

Back