Blasting&Cruising questions/info

OnlyTheGreat

on my way
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. Hope everyone had a good Christmas break!

So I am currently on a cutting cycle (test p and tren a) and I have about two weeks left. I have made some nice gains, look a lot harder and more vascular. Pretty sure my first two vials were under dosed but at least the test p made up for what was lacking. I did drop quite a bit of bodyfat, not as much as I was expecting, but quite a lot (this was my first cutting cycle).

Now I was wondering if the more experienced members could help me out. I am thinking of starting blast&cruise after this cycle. I will drop the tren, use test prop for 2 more weeks as I load up the test e. I will cruise on that for 12 weeks and then do my first blast of maybe deca with a dbol kickstart and up the test too. I do have all AI's and SERM's on hand as well as prami and vit b6. I will blast around the 20 week mark, then cruise for 20 weeks before I do a final cut before my first competition.

My stats at the moment are:
23yo
1.75m
84kg
10% bf
bench 120kg 1rep
squat 160kg 6reps
deadlift 240kg 3 reps

Although I never deadlift or bench on cycle due to previous shoulder/back injuries and general fear of injury (had a few scares with really sore back after deadlifting).

Do you guys think that I would be ready for this? I think I am but you guys are a lot more experienced. Also is it possible to recover from a one year blast and cruise? My main concern is fertility as I don't know whether I'd want children later in life.I have heard great things about triptorelin (hope I spelt that right) and will try get my hands on some for the lengthy PCT I will need.

Any help/tips/information about blasting and cruising is appreciated. This is not set in stone yet and I'm still getting everything together, so I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks guys, may the gains be with you.

Kinda young to be blasting and cruising. I can't guarantee that u won't be having fertility issues later on running that kind of gear. I hate giving advice to somebody so young doing a cycle like this but I'm guessing your going to no matter what. Get some hcg and run it throughout the cycle. Might help u out.

Longer u stay on the harder it is to recover, I am now on trt due to my past addiction issues and due to maybe blasting and cruising, who knows, all I know is I cannot produce my own test naturally, hopefully at your age u know the risks involved man or be stuck married to a needle the rest of your life, only u can make that choice
I am 33 years of age not 23, and as far as having children on juice its not true, u can still get your girl preggo, as I had my first and she is now 5 months of age and means the world to me, was on a heavy ass cycle as well when I got my gf pregnant

Last edited:
Wait until you have a few competitions under your belt. I wish you the best in comp, but find out where you're at before you Fuck yourself up. what If you place last in every comp and then you're stuck on trt for something you weren't sure of yet. Wait to see how successful you are. You can still make great gains doing reg cycles. Good luck, brother.

Thanks for the advice guys. It has made me think a bit, that's why I took so long to reply.

I've decided to take your advice and wait a while. I will try and get a decent bulk cycle and a cutting cycle in before the comp. But who knows. The only problem is there are a few guys that are in their late teens-early twenties that blast and cruise already in the novice comps. I don't want to fuck myself up though, so I guess I'll wait. Slow and steady wins the race aye.

With your replies comes another question: if you can get a woman preggo on a heavy cycle, would that have any effect on the baby? Or would it still be normal? I have no plans of having kids anytime soon, gym is my priority at the moment, so I have not looked into it yet. I was always under the impression that you can't have kids without natty test. Guess I was mistaken.

Anyway, thanks for the replies guys!

You can have kids on heavy cycles, but everyone is different. There are quite a few guys here that have, actually. Theoretically it could have an effect on the child, but I have never heard of it happening and the chances are quite slim. everyone says that was why stallone's daughter had a hole in her heart, but they didn't tell us about all the hereditary issues his ancestry has. As far as what the other guys are doing about blast/cruise, don't concern yourself with them. They prob just took bad advice as a kid and they have to be on trt because of it. That or they are lazy so they try to use gear as a substitute for hard work and clean dieting. Don't risk it yet. if you show up on your first few comps and place high in every one and still think you want to make it your life long career, then I'd say go for it. Good luck, brother

Yeah man got my gf preggo on a heavy cycle, so anybody that says u cznt have kids on juice is full of shit
I was blssting over a gram of test with 600mg npp a week, my dauhhter is healthy as well, she is now 5 months old bro

Back