blood at glute injection site

ira580

last 2 times I pinned my left glute lot of blood after I injected and pulled out the needle not at all when I put the needle in tho?black and blue in area like 2 days later
blood stopped quick tho with some pressure ?pinned rt glute 2 times this week also no blood at all?
any explanations on possibilities why this happened?

youre hitting a vein bro.. its simple as that.. and veins dont run exactly bilateral

youre hitting a vein bro.. its simple as that.. and veins dont run exactly bilateral

so basically I need to move up down left or right a little of this spot?
will the injection still be effective even if I hit a vein?

technically yes.. but you should be more worried about injecting into that vein.. are you aspirating to see if blood comes into the syringe?? i can usually tell when some oil has gotten in my bloodstream by the nasty taste i get in my mouth..
so basically I need to move up down left or right a little of this spot?
will the injection still be effective even if I hit a vein?

technically yes.. but you should be more worried about injecting into that vein.. are you aspirating to see if blood comes into the syringe?? i can usually tell when some oil has gotten in my bloodstream by the nasty taste i get in my mouth..

The chances of him holding that vein steady and actually managing to inject any substantial amount into said vein is minuscule.
It also does not matter that much if it happens.

I posted a similar thread just a week or 2 ago after I hit my 1st vein. There were some comments that discussed the dangers of injecting into veins, but the risk is fairly minimal as Santa said as long as you are not pinning next to arteries. Aspirating can keep you from putting the oil into your vein but you will still bleed a little because the damage is already done in that respect.
After I freaked out my 1st time I mellowed out. Hell, people shoot heroin into their veins all the time.

I posted a similar thread just a week or 2 ago after I hit my 1st vein. There were some comments that discussed the dangers of injecting into veins, but the risk is fairly minimal as Santa said as long as you are not pinning next to arteries. Aspirating can keep you from putting the oil into your vein but you will still bleed a little because the damage is already done in that respect.
After I freaked out my 1st time I mellowed out. Hell, people shoot heroin into their veins all the time.

These are facts.
You could shot 250mg test e straight into your vein and nothing would happen (google it, not a rare story)
You could also inject 250ml air straight into a vein and you'd get short of breath but nothing would happen.
The medical standard is NOT to aspirate anymore.

I'm sure most of us has left blood work or even donated blood or just various health checkups... How many times has the nurse fucked up and missed your vein or even punctured it ?
To hold a vein, you'd need to be super steady and hold it in an exact position all while ignoring veins dont "run" in a position where you would hit in in the right angle anyhow.

this is my like 30th injection give or take and its happened 2 times this week pinned left glute plenty of times

this is my like 30th injection give or take and its happened 2 times this week pinned left glute plenty of times

In about 400 injections this cycle, think i've bleed super heavy 4-5 times.
It happens and I have no idea how to prevent it.
Should also mention I've sorta stopped looking where I inject... I load and hit "close enough" because its takes enough of my time as is lol...
If it bleeds a little, it bleeds a little.

Its only been my glutes tough, no other site.
Are you hitting the right quadrant of your buttocks ?

Last edited:
don't u have to look somewhat so u pin where u cleaned with alcohol?

Not really no.
My pinning is like this:
I lay out all my vials (5x), then put isoprop on the rubber stopper on all of them, wipe it off.
Then I use the same wipe to clean whatever site im gonna inject.

Then I measure, load syringes, change drawing needles etc. Then I use a fresh antibacteria wipe and pin.
But I clean like a square of 5x5cm regardless of area.

The cdc stopped recommending aspirating, so that pretty much sums it up to how important it is anymore. Like santa said you could pin a fair amount ot test in a vein and be fine.

I’ve had times when I remove the syringe and blood squirts out of my arse cheek and I mean squirt. I’ve had more times than I can count that it runs down my leg like a faucet before I can apply pressure to stop it. It’s part of the game.

You will be fine. Pin away my friend

Back