Blood panel/underdosed test e?

Proof? Wtf is your angle? I may or may not. At this point this is just conversation. What would be MY motivation to post my labs and go through the trouble of using a photo editor that would erase my personal info, which on my tablet I may not even have?

I was under the impression you would peek at 5 days after a test c injection. Either way, it seems underdosed to me. Which is the norm. Always be skeptical on sponsored gear. Look elsewhere for reviews other than the site where it's sponsored.

On another note: Most raws out there are coming in at ~80% purity from what I've been seeing.

Sorry but wtf does the guy dowm the hall have to do with your gear sorry but honestly its pretty low to be sayi g that kind of shit about people like that honestly man the guy has a defect and the first thing you relate him to is his ability to masterbate and the fact that hes probly in emotional discomfort and pain from that shit means nothing to you but you think your top shit ego can justify that shit and you not giving a fuck about equal rights SMFH!

Sorry but some shit is just wrong and i apologize for lashing out and being a dick
but i have disabled familly members and dont like that shit

Thanks for the insight CTY. Yes, it's absolutely SEVERELY underdosed. I've been on TRT for 8 years and the initial result lab threw me. The followup lab confirmed it.

Yes, it definitely seems underdosed, but give it 5 weeks next time before you pull bloods. Assuming it's even real (LH and FSH will be zero), you can expect to gain another 200 points in 2 weeks. However, given how you haven't seen a change at all - I do wonder what that LH/FSH came back at.

Proof? Wtf is your angle? I may or may not. At this point this is just conversation. What would be MY motivation to post my labs and go through the trouble of using a photo editor that would erase my personal info, which on my tablet I may not even have?

I'd actually ask you whats your angle? You're the one pissed, not me. You're making claims, not me. With a solid 8 post count it makes me wonder.

I also understand how difficult it is to edit info this day and age. I mean what its it take 2 minutes. F that

A guy on another board who is pretty reputable said that he can pull labs after 72hrs and see if cyp is doses correctly. He said his dose should put him over 1000. That's not frontloading. So I don't see what the difference would be with test e. With that in mind, I would say you have low dosed shit...

A guy on another board who is pretty reputable said that he can pull labs after 72hrs and see if cyp is doses correctly. He said his dose should put him over 1000. That's not frontloading. So I don't see what the difference would be with test e. With that in mind, I would say you have low dosed shit...

That's a transient response, not steady-state - which is what matters. It's always 4-5 weeks, unless you have a freak metabolism for cyp/enanthate.

I can't post pics. Post count too low? I got interested in finding a decent photo editing program and found one. I am indebted to one SJC. We have a history that goes back to the mid 90's...It's complicated.

Back