BLOOD REPORT(plz help)

Hey Mr Incredible you don't get it. Sorry to tell you. This is real medicine. post cycle therapy (pct), first of all,does not work for all men. And do you really understand the physiologic mechanism -of- action?? there is a limit to the duration of the post cycle therapy (pct) cycle. Do you think you are going to live on every-other-day sub q shoots of HCG--- Bull shit. And when you come off, things may not be as they were when you started all this shit with the AS.... trust me, I have hundreds of patients to prove it... remember you want to be big and strong----- mother nature is watching....When you are in your 20's this all may work well---when you have done this, over, and over and now you are in your 30 and 40's +, your be lucky to not feel like shit... Be carefull .. and in the end... yeah,, Any doctor in the US or the UK will put you on stable doses of T, that's it!! and monitor it all. Yeah, it is that simple... All the other medicine involving the heart, kidney, liver, prostate and bone marrow products---- that is my rocket science.... The Anabolic Doc...

Hey Mr Incredible you don't get it. Sorry to tell you. This is real medicine. post cycle therapy (pct), first of all,does not work for all men. And do you really understand the physiologic mechanism -of- action?? there is a limit to the duration of the post cycle therapy (pct) cycle. Do you think you are going to live on every-other-day sub q shoots of HCG--- Bull shit. And when you come off, things may not be as they were when you started all this shit with the AS.... trust me, I have hundreds of patients to prove it... remember you want to be big and strong----- mother nature is watching....When you are in your 20's this all may work well---when you have done this, over, and over and now you are in your 30 and 40's +, your be lucky to not feel like shit... Be carefull .. and in the end... yeah,, Any doctor in the US or the UK will put you on stable doses of T, that's it!! and monitor it all. Yeah, it is that simple... All the other medicine involving the heart, kidney, liver, prostate and bone marrow products---- that is my rocket science.... The Anabolic Doc...

PARTIAL FAIL, if this were a PHD exam in endocrinology you just failed! sorry and taking HCG ecery other day wouldn't work anyway since your leydig cells would become desensitised.

With respect it sounds like you don't get it, you see in body building talk, HCG is not post cycle therapy (pct).

post cycle therapy (pct) begins when the HCG stops and usually comprises a SERM of which Nolvadex is the most popular and has been shown to stimulate LH which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The only reason we use HCG is to kick start he Leydig cells so that they will be more responsive to LH when secretions increase from regular use of the SERM.

We all know that years of AS use may lead to perminent supression of natural test levels but its difficult to tell since people on the bodybuilding scene rarely stay off long enough to find out if their test will recover, also what is difficult to tell is wether or not that persons testosterone would have dropped if they hadn't touched AAS anyway since its also clear that someone in his 40's won't have the same test levels as he did in his 20's.

Generally its understood that nine months is about the time it will take things to recover to where abouts they will get.

It sounds like your opinion is that more often than not people test levels don't recover fully after many cycles, I've cycled many times over the last 17 years and came off November last year, ran HCG with aromasin then Nolvadex ever since, my test levels were very supressed but have been rising ever since to the point where they are just below normal now so I will keep going with the nolva.

I'd hoped you'd have some further advice on stimulating our own test but its seems that you recomend taking more of what caused the supression in the first place which doesn't help anything except your bank balance:wtf:

I'll keep you informed of my progress

Last edited:
Hey Mr Incredible. Boy it sems like you really know your stuff, but what you obviously are not a physician and do not practice real clinical medicine, like I do...Because in the USA, We do use HCG every other day cycles and it works like a charm. T and sperm goes way up!!!!! I do it all the time for men who have used AS for years and want to be fertile. Try to read some literature form urology. And we do not to use it for more than 9 months. So after fertility is addressed, we only have Testosterone to use. I'm not sure what magic medicine you are thinking of, but it does not exist. And as for you, seems like your T level is low. Case in point, so please try going on regular doses of T and try to get in a better mood!!! Love you too.... The Anabolic Doc.... PS Boy, When you come to the US, you can can stay with me!!! I'd love to met you.

Hey Mr Incredible. Boy it sems like you really know your stuff, but what you obviously are not a physician and do not practice real clinical medicine, like I do...Because in the USA, We do use HCG every other day cycles and it works like a charm. T and sperm goes way up!!!!! I do it all the time for men who have used AS for years and want to be fertile. Try to read some literature form urology. And we do not to use it for more than 9 months. So after fertility is addressed, we only have Testosterone to use. I'm not sure what magic medicine you are thinking of, but it does not exist. And as for you, seems like your T level is low. Case in point, so please try going on regular doses of T and try to get in a better mood!!! Love you too.... The Anabolic Doc.... PS Boy, When you come to the US, you can can stay with me!!! I'd love to met you.
LOL very good!

Ya my test level is low which was no suprise to me after 17 years of cycles, but its constantly increasing since I've been off so I might as well let it keep on going instead of disrupting it don't you think?

One point for you to consider, I may not know it all but what I do have is 17 years real life experience, which includes many scenarios that regular medicine hasn't seen because it would be unethical to study.

Most doctors don't have much of a clue about endocrinology although I have sat in the company and been lectured my people that are so far senoir to regular doctors in that area that they are called Mr not doctor, including the Head consultant endocrinologist at Leeds General Infirmary England so I have listened and read and put things into action.

I'd appreciate and answer to my question above but also your dosing of hcg for fertility interests me, what IU eod would you use for fertility and is it normal to run it for 9 months?

The last time I came off all AAS it took six months and then my sperm count and motility was normal and yes I am planning on trying for a family which is why I'm staying off. My plan was to leave everything again and clear my system of all so that when she concieves its completely natural, here again this is an ethical decision, I know plenty guys got there lady pregnant while on but I'd never forgive myself if there was some complication caused by my AAS use while concieving. You see here again, there are probably no recorded cases of issues while the guy was on gear but there again it would be unethical to run such a trial except retrospective so there will be no evidence.

Id love it if you shared any interesting Urology studies with us you speak of. Its interesting that in many pre PCT protocols the leading minds such as Anthony Roberts sugest ony 3-4 weeks max of HCG for fear of down regulation of leydig cells sensitivity to LH yet you would happily prescribe 9 months to your clients, perhaps this is why they're become dependent on test, no?

You seem like a nice enough guy now that we have conversed some but at first glance you seem like a guy that has merely got a qualification to facilitate making a living by fudging scripts enabling bodybuilders to obtain test legally albeit at a premium, essentially a legit dealer.

Nows your chance to set things right

This may sound contradictary but although I've used gear for quite a while on and off I've learned some lessons the hard way and hate to see people walk blindly into something.

PS If I'm over your way I might call in and we can talk about endo theory over steak and fries, it'll need to be a decent portion I weigh 245lb at 5'11''

Last edited:
Mr Incredible. Thank you for sharing your personal info. And thank you for undestanding what I do. I certainly do not know it all either and I look forward to learning every day with very smart men like you. it is how we all learn, together. I am just a doctor, but I am an active lifter and today at 44 years old, I can bench over 500 lbs and I pride myself on being humble and heathy. I want to get a bit stronger (not much more --I have seen blood from the eyes in some of my really big lifter patients her in the US. And the bench shirt is the cause--so maybe 525 will be my limit--who knows) but I want to continue to feel great and enjoy life with my family ( I have 2 kids) and be the first man to bench 500 lbs every year till I am 90!! And that is what I want to offer all of my patients( not to bench 500 every year, but the health part) I do not just give out RX for testosterone.. Oh my god!! that would be crazy and the feds would shut me down soon. Fudging scripts!!! No, what I do (and please read my web site closely) is to spent 3-4 hours with a lifter /patient and cover all medical isusues!! everything, including sex/ED/fertility, cardilvascular health (the most important issue for sure!!) and then we get a plan and execute it together. If I give a rx for testosterone (or start medications to restore fertility) after we consider all risks and bennefits, that is part of a clear, well planned medical regimen. That is what I am all about and the Feds ( I know someof these guys ) are in full support of me!!! I spent real time!!! That is what I love to do!! And there are no doctors in the USA that are doing this like I am!! I want to be in the face of the public and treat these special patients with the respect that they deserve. Hey man, I am not the one who statred these guys on AS. I am just trying to be a doctor that they can turn to for proper medical attention. and as for the money. Do you think I am getting rich on $1500 for a whole year of service??? Belive me I am not. I could make a lot more money the old fashion way here in the US, by seeing 40--50 patients per day!! I would rather sit with real men who I like and have something in coomon with. I will get back to you on the format I use to restore fertility (HCG doses) as I have learned from the Urology doctors in NYC. Again, Thank you for understanding me and teaching me what you know (and it is very impressive) about the AS /HPTA /PCT topic. Hell, I have a lot to learn. I just decided last year to shift my prsctice to 100% lifters. So can you imagine what I will know --from guys like you over the next 40 yeas!!! And I will share this info with all my special patients....Tomorrow I will be going to a world championship for the APA powerlifting in VT. CAnt wait to see the big men!!, so off for now!!! The Anabolic Doc....

Mr Incredible. Thank you for sharing your personal info. And thank you for undestanding what I do. I certainly do not know it all either and I look forward to learning every day with very smart men like you. it is how we all learn, together. I am just a doctor, but I am an active lifter and today at 44 years old, I can bench over 500 lbs and I pride myself on being humble and heathy. I want to get a bit stronger (not much more --I have seen blood from the eyes in some of my really big lifter patients her in the US. And the bench shirt is the cause--so maybe 525 will be my limit--who knows) but I want to continue to feel great and enjoy life with my family ( I have 2 kids) and be the first man to bench 500 lbs every year till I am 90!! And that is what I want to offer all of my patients( not to bench 500 every year, but the health part) I do not just give out RX for testosterone.. Oh my god!! that would be crazy and the feds would shut me down soon. Fudging scripts!!! No, what I do (and please read my web site closely) is to spent 3-4 hours with a lifter /patient and cover all medical isusues!! everything, including sex/ED/fertility, cardilvascular health (the most important issue for sure!!) and then we get a plan and execute it together. If I give a rx for testosterone (or start medications to restore fertility) after we consider all risks and bennefits, that is part of a clear, well planned medical regimen. That is what I am all about and the Feds ( I know someof these guys ) are in full support of me!!! I spent real time!!! That is what I love to do!! And there are no doctors in the USA that are doing this like I am!! I want to be in the face of the public and treat these special patients with the respect that they deserve. Hey man, I am not the one who statred these guys on AS. I am just trying to be a doctor that they can turn to for proper medical attention. and as for the money. Do you think I am getting rich on $1500 for a whole year of service??? Belive me I am not. I could make a lot more money the old fashion way here in the US, by seeing 40--50 patients per day!! I would rather sit with real men who I like and have something in coomon with. I will get back to you on the format I use to restore fertility (HCG doses) as I have learned from the Urology doctors in NYC. Again, Thank you for understanding me and teaching me what you know (and it is very impressive) about the AS /HPTA /PCT topic. Hell, I have a lot to learn. I just decided last year to shift my prsctice to 100% lifters. So can you imagine what I will know --from guys like you over the next 40 yeas!!! And I will share this info with all my special patients....Tomorrow I will be going to a world championship for the APA powerlifting in VT. CAnt wait to see the big men!!, so off for now!!! The Anabolic Doc....

Well thats a very impresive bench I have to say and I'm no slouch myself. You've convinced me of your credentials, ethics and integrity and furthermore you are open to learning more outside the traditional attitude of the medical freternity.

I would like to hear of the dosing pattern used for fertility with hcg over that long period which I presume would be something like 200iu eod and I'd be interested to know if you would include a SERM or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with that schedule. Like I said I wat to try things natural way for 6-12 months first.

Mr Incredible

Back