Blood result Test e 500mg/week

Alex-32

Hey guys im a little concerned right now by the results.

Im 26 yr , 6' height , 220 lbs and around 14% bf . Ive been training seriously for the last 5 years.

I wanted to give aas a try and done a 16 week cycle on test E 500mg/week

I got tested at the 15th week and i got my results last week ( my pct is done by now)

Total testosterone : 17,41 nmol/L range 8.69 - 29,00 nmol/L

If i convert it correctly that give me 502ng/dl ...

I made 20ml of a lab then i had to switch to another lab for the last 10ml since i couldnt get the same stuff.

What u guys think ? the number is weak :(

Sounds like fake or underdosed gear. What is your Natty baseline? And what did you LH and FSH come in at -- that is the true test?

Damn! 16 weeks of injecting nothing but oil in your ass. Why did you not get bloods done earlier on, or why did you not question your gear not getting any gains or feeling a damn thing,, instead of going 16 weeks.
500 ng,, you should have been at 5000

The thing is i switched lab while on cycle so im pretty sure i crashed there. The first 10 weeks were on a lab and i felt great,

made gains , vascularity/pump was nice , more strenght but now i see the bloodwork and im like wtf...

I will get a bloodwork in 2 month to check if my pct went well.

its always best to buy more then you'll need for your cycle.. what if you drawing out and drop a brand new bottle of test on the marble floor and it smashes every where,, shit happens, more is better :)

Sounds like fake or underdosed gear. What is your Natty baseline? And what did you LH and FSH come in at -- that is the true test?

Hey my LH is : < 0,2 range 1,2 - 8,5 UL/l

I will check my files if i still got my old test number if not will ask my doc.

Damn! 16 weeks of injecting nothing but oil in your ass. Why did you not get bloods done earlier on, or why did you not question your gear not getting any gains or feeling a damn thing,, instead of going 16 weeks.
500 ng,, you should have been at 5000

First time user would be my guess of not getting bloods earlier. Especially not having enough gear to finish cycle. Regardless lesson learned.

its always best to buy more then you'll need for your cycle.. what if you drawing out and drop a brand new bottle of test on the marble floor and it smashes every where,, shit happens, more is better :)

Just curious what was the brands of gear?

Hey guys , im getting my bloodwork done friday to see if i recovered well from the ''failed'' cycle i did .

So technically it will be my second cycle but ill keep it simple .

Week 1-12 Test enanthate split dosage monday / Thursday

week 1-12 Arimidex .5mg EoD

week 1-12 Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection)

week 13 Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of cycle leading up to pct

week 15-19 Clomid 100/100/50/50

week 15-19 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I already have 2x bloodwork papers so im set for week 6 (mid cycle) and week 23 (3 week after pct )

Blood work has those checked ; Estradiol / LH / Total Testosterone. (Free test aint there sadly )

So im set , if u have comments feel free .

Peace

Last edited:
Hey mega , I'm planning to start in June

My pct been done for two month now so

Expecting that blood work lol. Thanks for

Reminder .

Back