Blood results- low thyroid?

fadedline

Ok well I ended my cycle of tren 75mg eod in march. I got some blood work done and my thyroid levels came back low. My question is could the cycle of tren mess up my thyroid levels? my doc wants me to start taking medication and says the thyroid will prob never be normal again...is this true or will everything come back to normal after awhile?

I think its true. I never had a healthy thyroid level, like ever. Was he going to give you Cytomel? Thats usually what gets perscribed, that stuff is T3.

Tren is the one anabolic that completely fucked up my thyroid. Now I have to take thyroid meds. For some reason tren seems to damage the thyroid, I have heard this before.

ive done tren now im on synthroid (snythetic t-4) i dunno if it has a direct relationship though

yep thats what my doc wants me on is synthroid. My levels were like 7.5 whats normal 10? I really hope tren didnt do this to me because i have friends who are just starting tren.

yeah im not sure if the tren did it or ive had this problem from awhile now. some how i couldnt imagine the tren killing your thyroid like that. Well i guess ill ask my friends to see if their thyroid gets messed up too.

fadedline said:
Ok well I ended my cycle of tren 75mg eod in march. I got some blood work done and my thyroid levels came back low. My question is could the cycle of tren mess up my thyroid levels? my doc wants me to start taking medication and says the thyroid will prob never be normal again...is this true or will everything come back to normal after awhile?
Is this the first time you tested your thyroid? If yes, why.
How do you know your thyroid wasnt messed up before you took tren?

That’s the problem I have no baseline really. Doc did blood test and this is the only thing that came back bad. That’s why Im askin if anyone else has had this problem from tren or I just developed this naturally? Does tren have a rep for damaging the thyroid?

fadedline said:
That’s the problem I have no baseline really. Doc did blood test and this is the only thing that came back bad. That’s why Im askin if anyone else has had this problem from tren or I just developed this naturally? Does tren have a rep for damaging the thyroid?
not me

ALL Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in higher doses (combined over 600mgs) affect the thyroid negatively. There was a study done on this. I will see if I can find it.

Back