blood test results - high estrodial

Jet1990

Hi all,

Im currently in week 9 of a 750mg per week Test E cycle. If you check my recent posts i created a thread on having a pea size lump under me left nipple causing some discomfort. Got my blood done last week and the nurse has just called me today with a quick break down of results ( awaiting results to be emailed across )

Testosterone nominal range 8.6 - 29.....mine is 52 (which is what the test maxes out at)
Estradiol nominal range 99-192....mine is 473 (possible cause of gyno symptoms)
Progesterone nominal range 0.7-4.3....mine is 3.7
liver ok
kidneys ok
hdp slightly elevated

Ive been taking nolva for around 12 days at 40mg per day as i started using aromasin from week 6 but it didnt cure the problem with the pea.

any advice moving forward.

My calorie maintenance is 3300 and im eating a solid 4000 cals a day ( all clean apart from two cheat meals a week) but my weight is still floating at 93kg as per beginning of the cycle so im stumped at why im not gaining any weight when the gear is clearly legit.

thanks

"8.6 - 29.....mine is 52"

bro 52 is too small for 750 mg weekly. stop using nolva on cycle if you dont have gyno. arimidex 0.5 mg EOD is good for 750 mg test blast.

i can appreciate that but the 52 is the max figure the test allows. it could be alot higher than 52 but theres no way to know so the only thing i can go on is my test level is maxed out along with estrogen twice the highest limit

You need to up your AI. Keep Taking the Nolva. Nolva will help block the side effects of high E2. It will not bring your E2 down. You say you were using aromison..at what dose and how often? If youre not running 25mg of stane a day you're probably too low and thats why you have the issues you have. What ever it is it isn't working. You need to either double or triple it or possibly your shit is bunk. Click that banner for RUI at the top of the page and get on some legit stuff.

You need to up your AI. Keep Taking the Nolva. Nolva will help block the side effects of high E2. It will not bring your E2 down. You say you were using aromison..at what dose and how often? If youre not running 25mg of stane a day you're probably too low and thats why you have the issues you have. What ever it is it isn't working. You need to either double or triple it or possibly your shit is bunk. Click that banner for RUI at the top of the page and get on some legit stuff.

Sorry i should have been abit clearer. Everything was fine up until around week 6 when the pea lump came back (as i had it previous cycle) so i started taking aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD and it didnt help so i dropped the AI and started taking nolva at 40mg a day but the ;ump has gone down yet and now that i have my E2 results im thinking of dropping the nolva and running aromasin @ 12.5mg ED.

it weird because i dont have alot of high E2 sides, i have some water bloat but no libido issues or massive mood swings. My training and diet are spot on. im on around 700cal surplus.

im planning on running the cycle upto week 14.

Up the AI to 25mg ED and keep the Nolva

This ^^^, I am on 600mgs wk of test 600mgs of Deca. My Arimidex tweaked out at .20 ED. If you are having problems do it .23 ed . Keep a close monitor on how you feel, appetite, energy etc...
Pay attention to:....
High Estrogen Side Effects: I alleviated some of them for your purpose of monitoring yourself closely/ You can easily detect these. Without BW, not to diminish the need for BW

- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
-

Last edited:
will do. Should i run it upto my last pin or just a few weeks? im having another blood test in two weeks.

Run it till your bloodwork results come back. Then you will know if you can adjust to EOD or what.

This ^^^, I am on 600mgs wk of test 600mgs of Deca. My Arimidex tweaked out at .20 ED. If you are having problems do it .23 ed . Keep a close monitor on how you feel, appetite, energy etc...
Pay attention to:....
High Estrogen Side Effects: I alleviated some of them for your purpose of monitoring yourself closely/ You can easily detect these. Without BW, not to diminish the need for BW

- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
-

Will do. It's weird how all I have is some bloat and some gyno signs. I'm hitting 4k cals a day n I'm still the same weight as when I started :s

Back