Blood test results. What to do? Help

bigggdoggg

Here is the deal I went and had blood work done due to me being stupid and not knowing what I was doing in high school. I'm now 24 years old and haven't taken steroids in about a year or two. Here are my blood test results still after this long of being off. Last cycle I did a solid post cycle therapy (pct). over the last year I have lost a lot of weight/muscle. And I'm stuck on what to do. If I were to do a cycle of test only and do a good post cycle therapy (pct) would it help. Here are my results

Free test(direct) 10.2pg/ml range 9.3-26.5
Test,serum 254ng/dl range 348-1197
LH 3.9miu/ml range 1.7-8.6
Tsh 1.73uiU/ml range 0.450-4.500
Estradiol 12.9pg/ml range 7.6-42.6
Vitamin D 29.2ng/ml range 30-100
C-reactive protein, quant 0.3mg/L range 0.0-4.9

Any help. Am I done for good. What the best thing to do. It's driving me crazy being smaller. My sex drive seems ok I get horny have sex 2-3 times a week still.

Ask your Doctor what the best approach would be, If HRT is necessary for growth. Make sure your diet is on good terms and your training routine is filled with high-intensity techniques.

Best of luck :)

I just don't want to ruin my chances with having children. Even when my test was very low my sperm count was very high. But I also want to be big again.

From my personal experience I think you should go to a serious gym, catch a trainer, tell him what you did and how you feel right now, show him the blood work results and it's 90% that you'll get help. Most of the times these bodybuilders have their system on keeping testosterone production

Back