Blood Work After post cycle therapy (pct) ( Help me understand )

TheBreezy

Blood Work After PCT ( Help me understand )

Hey guys I just got my blood work in and its a little confusing to me. I ran 10 weeks test E and I felt it was severely under dosed as I was still getting stronger through my whole pct.

My before and after results are as followed. I just need some clarity on my results. Thank you :D

BEFORE: 18/05/2013
Testosterone 28.5 nmol/L ( 8.0-38.0 )
SHBG : 38 nmol/L ( 15-100 )
Calc Free Testosterone: 605 pmol/L ( 250-720 )
FAI: 75.0 H ( 14.0-65.0 )
DHEAS: 13.5 umol/L ( 1.7-14.0 )

AFTER END OF PCT(clomid/nolva) 50/50/50/50 40/40/20/20 4 weeks 8/09/2013
Testosterone: 41.8 H nmol/L ( 8.0-38.0)
SHBG: 56 nmol/L ( 15-100 )
Calc Free Testosterone: 755 H pmol/L ( 250-720 )
FAI: 74.6 H ( 14.0-65.0 )
DHEAS: 15.4 H umol/L ( 1.7-14.0 )

Bumpie di bump

Is it normal to have test that high after post cycle therapy (pct). Could it just be bunk gear then PCT raised my levels??

These are all of the results I received. I specifically told the doc for all Estrogen levels as well but unfortunately that didn't happen. Might have to go elsewhere :/

Well I mean the point of PCT is to get you back to your baseline... You may be higher then most people, or the PCT did better than expected and "supercharged" your nuts lol

About 4 days after PCT ( give or take a day )

Yeah, without knowing your LH/FSH I can't say if that was your natural production, or if you're still experiencing supraphysiological levels due to the ester of the testosterone. Even though the half life of cypionate is 12 days, it takes MUCH longer for it to drop down to sub-physiological (read: where the clomid takes over) levels.

I'd get retested in another 4 weeks if concerned or you start to feel "not quite right".

I'd get retested in another 4 weeks if concerned or you start to feel "not quite right".[/QUOTE]

Will do, I will try and ask for LH/FSH as I will be going to a different doctor

Will do, I will try and ask for LH/FSH as I will be going to a different doctor
Yeah, it's always good to get a full picture of what's going on. I'd be careful with getting tests from a doctor as popping high for testosterone could lead to some questions you don't want to answer. I opt for private online testing personally as it's completely confidential and only I know the results. Just some food for thought. :)

Yeah, it's always good to get a full picture of what's going on. I'd be careful with getting tests from a doctor as popping high for testosterone could lead to some questions you don't want to answer. I opt for private online testing personally as it's completely confidential and only I know the results. Just some food for thought. :)

Sounds like a great idea but here in oz, I, unfortunately have not found a private lab that can test me. :(

Sounds like a great idea but here in oz, I, unfortunately have not found a private lab that can test me. :(

Ahhh, another brotha from down unda'! Yeah, I feel for you guys in your limited choices when it comes to stuff like that, not to mention your customs is pretty insane from what I understand. Definitely hope you are indeed pushing those kinds of levels naturally, that would be really good for maintenance. ;)

Ahhh, another brotha from down unda'! Yeah, I feel for you guys in your limited choices when it comes to stuff like that, not to mention your customs is pretty insane from what I understand. Definitely hope you are indeed pushing those kinds of levels naturally, that would be really good for maintenance. ;)

My plan of attack is to just explain to my hopefully laidback doc that I am aware of my actions(AAS) and am willing to pay for all costs associated with blood panels etc as I believe I am taking all necessary precautions. :D

Yeah customs from what I have been told is a B*tch, I have yet to test to waters myself. Doubt I will lol

Back